This post contains Solved PPSC Provincial Management Service Past Paper MCQs. MCQs are provided here for practice purpose. Students and job seekers can prepare these Multiple Choice Questions for online preparation of PPSC, CSS, PMS, NTS, OTS, PTS Exams and interviews.
1. The sum of the angles in a triangle is?
2. Two polygons are similar if?
(A) All corresponding sides are proportional
(B) All corresponding angles are equal
(C) Both A and B
(D) None of these
3. The area of a trapezium is?
(A) ½ x base x height
(B) ½ x base area x height
(C) ½ x sum of parallel sides x height
(D) ½ x sum of parallel sides
4. The volume of a sphere it?
(A) 4/3 πr³
(B) 2/3 πr³
(D) 2 πr
5. Mid-term breaking is applied to?
(A) Quadratic equations
(B) Linear equations
(C) Perfect squares
(D) Polynomial functions
6. What is the next term for the sequence 486, 162, 54, 18, 6________?
7. What is 0.004×0.5?
8. In the equation of a straight line, what does the letter ‘C’ represents?
(B) x Intercept.
(C) y Intercept
(D) y Coordinate
9. When 73 is added to 89 and the amount is doubled, it gives the same result as the square of 18. What is the answer?
10. Summer Olympics for the year. 2020 will be held in?
11. A country’s total financial obligations to the rest of the world are known as?
(A) Total burden
(B) Total debt ,
(C) National liabilities
(D) External debt
12. Brexit referendum was held on?
(A) October 23 2016
(B) August 23, 2016
(C) June 23, 2016
(D) April 23, 2016
13. Which political party does US President Elect belong to?
14. The term Track-II Diplomacy is used for?
(A) Managing relations between two countries using official channels
(B) Managing relations between two countries using unofficial channels
(C) Diplomacy by diplomats during war
(D) None of above
15. The first of the seventeen Sustainable Development Goals Mates to?
(A) Climate Action
(B) Quality Education
(C) Poverty Alleviation
(D) Marine Life
16. The mental act. condition or habit of placing trust or confidence in another shows which of the following options?
17. The hottest planet is?
18. ___________ pointer arises when you use the address of an object after its lifetime is over?
(D) Both a and c
19. Which of the following events occurred first In history?
(A) American War of Independence
(B) Russian Revolution
(C) French Revolution
(D) Chinese Revolution
20. Hingol National park, located in Makran District, Balochistan, is famous for its ?
(A) Thick forest cover
(B) Archaeological sites
(C) Mud Volcanoes
(D) Cold Springs