This post contains Solved PPSC Provincial Management Service Past Paper MCQs. MCQs are provided here for practice purpose. Students and job seekers can prepare these Multiple Choice Questions for online preparation of PPSC, CSS, PMS, NTS, OTS, PTS Exams and interviews.
1. When Magma reaches the surface it is called?
(A) Moller magma
(D) Igneous lava
2. Which star is known as the Constant Star?
(B) Canopus star
(C) North star
(D) The sun
3. Which area is known as World’s earthquake belt?
(A) Pacific ring of fire
(B) Andes Range
(C) Sharm-ei-Sheikh. Egypt
(D) Central and Atlantic Ridge
4. Which of the following is the physics law of moments?
(A) The product of clockwise moments is equal to the product of anti-clockwise moments
(B) The sum of clockwise moments is equal to the sum of anticlockwise moments
(C) The product of clockwise moments is equal to the value of anti-clockwise moments
(D) The sum of clockwise moments equal to the value of anti-clockwise moments.
5. Which chemical element has properties of a metal and non-metals?
6. Which tube extends from mouth to anus?
(A) Alimentary canal
(B) Root canal
(C) Basic canal
(D) Back canal
7. Where is the bile stored and intermittently released into the small intestine to aid digestion?
(C) Gail Bladder
8. Blood circulates in which parts of the body?
(D) All of these
9. Which blood group is a Universal Donor?
(A) Group A
(B) Group B
(C) Group AB
(D) Group O negative
10. Days and nights are equal all the year at?
(A) New York
11. The disease Diphtheria affects the ___________ in the human body?
12. When was the first Nobel Prize awarded?
13. The Presidency of the United Nations Security Council rotates (in alphabetical order) among its members every?
(A) 6 months
(B) 3 months
(C) 2 months
(D) One month
14. UNESCO, which deals with Education Science and Culture, has its headquarters in ?
(A) New Year
15. Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action (1992) deals with?
(A) International trade
(B) Rights and Status of Women
(C) Rights and Protection of Children
(D) Population control