General Biology Mcq’s Quiz with Answers for NTS, CSS, FPSC, PMS and PPSC Test Online Preparation. These Objective type Questions are also for students who are willing to attempt MCAT entry test. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book.
1. Respiratory centre is situated in ?
(c) Medulla oblongata
2. In which form glucose is stored in the liver ?
(a) Lactic acid
3. Which of the following glands in the human body is popularly called “Adam’s apple” ?
4. In the human body, the leg bones are ?
(a) Humerus and Femur
(b) Fibula and Tibia
(c) Fibula and Ulna
(d) Tibia and Radius
5. Deficiency of calcium leads to ?
6. Antibodies are ?
7. Insulin, a protein acts as ?
(a) An antibody
(b) A hormone
(c) An enzyme
(d) A transport agent
8. The largest living bird is __________ ?
9. Which of the following is known as “Graveyard of RBCs” ?
(b) Bone Marrow
10. The glands of the body which pour their secretions directly into the bloodstream are known as ______ ?
(a) Exocrine glands
(b) Endocrine glands
(c) Heterocrine glands
(d) Compound glands
11. The ligaments join ________ ?
(a) Muscle to muscle
(b) bone to bone
(c) Muscle to bone
(d) None of these
12. The normal temperature of the human body is ________ ?
13. ________ muscle is the strongest of all in the human body ?
(d) Upper arm
14. Sweat glands occur in greatest number in the skin of the ________
(d) Palm of hand
15. The total number of bones in human skull is ________ ?