General Biology Mcq’s Quiz with Answers for NTS, CSS, FPSC, PMS and PPSC Test Online Preparation. These Objective type Questions are also for students who are willing to attempt MCAT entry test. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book.
1. The number of bones in the human body of an adult is approximately ________ ?
(d) Not fixed
2. Lungs are situated in the __________ ?
(a) Abdominal cavity
(b) Pericardinal cavity
(c) Buccal cavity
(d) Thoracic cavity
3. The pancreas secretes _______ ?
(b) Vatiman A
(c) Bile juice
(d) None of these
4. The seat of memory in the human brain is located in the _______ ?
(a) Medulla oblongata
5. Tibia is a bone found in the ________ ?
6. The strongest muscle in the human body is found in _______ ?
7. The main function of the kidney is _______ ?
(a) To control blood pressure
(b) To control body temperature
(c) To remove waste products from the body
(d) To help in digestion of food
8. A gene is a ________ ?
(a) Sleep-inducing drug
(b) Unit of heredity
(c) A kind of vitamin
(d) A type of body cell
9. The function of haemoglobin is ________ ?
(a) To transport oxygen
(b) Destruction of bacteria
(c) Prevention of anaemia
(d) Utilization of energy
10. A vegetable containing sulphur is _______ ?
11. Enzymes help in _______ ?
(b) Digestion of food
(c) Immune system
12. Ptyalin is an enzyme produced in the ________ ?
(a) Salivary glands
(b) Pituitary glands
(c) Thyroid glands
13. Heightened emotion is caused by ________ ?
(a) Pituitary glands
(b) Thyroid glands
(c) Adrenal glands
(d) Salivary glands
14. The shortest bone in the human body is _________ ?
15. A balanced diet contains _________ ?
(a) Animal protein
(b) Macro and micro nutrients
(c) Food nutrients for growth and maintenance
(d) Butter and ghee