General Biology Mcq’s Quiz with Answers for NTS, CSS, FPSC, PMS and PPSC Test Online Preparation. These Objective type Questions are also for students who are willing to attempt MCAT entry test. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book.
1. By taking pulse rate of the human body a doctor determines ________ ?
(a) Condition of the liver
(b) Amount of blood in the body
(c) Checks the lungs
2. The science of treatment of muscular and skeletal system is known as ____ ?
3. The study of the nervous system and its disorder is called _____ ?
4. Which area of the brain is responsible for control of the body temperature ?
5. Oxygen transportation in a human body takes place through ______ ?
1. Blood 2. Lungs 3. Tissue
The correct sequence of transportation is ______.
(a) 1, 2, 3
(b) 3, 1, 2
(c) 2, 1, 3
(d) 1, 3, 2
6. Which of the following is sedative ?
7. Wann-blooded animals maintain a high body temperature for faster _______ ?
8. In which of the following do red blood cells originate ?
(a) Bone marrow
9. The pituitary gland in the human body controls ?
(a) Level of blood calcium
(b) Level of blood sugar
(c) Salt and water balance in the body
(d) Growth of bones
10. The yellow colour of the urine is due to the Presence of ______ ?
11. Disease not related to lung malfunctioning is ______ ?
12. Penicillin, an antibiotic, is obtained from a ________ ?
(a) Flowering plant
13. During formation of bread, the product that “raises” the bread is _______ ?
(c) Carbon dioxide
14. Ageing in human beings is caused by the disappearance of which of the following glands ?
15. The antigen is a substance which _______ ?
(a) Lowers body temperature
(b) Destroys harmful bacteria
(c) Triggers the immune system
(d) Is used as an antidote to the poison