General Biology Mcq’s Quiz with Answers for NTS, CSS, FPSC, PMS and PPSC Test Online Preparation. These Objective type Questions are also for students who are willing to attempt MCAT entry test. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book.
1. The organ that filters blood in human body is _______ ?
2. Deficiency of Iron in the human body causes ________ ?
3. The red colour of tomato is imparted by _______ ?
4. Substances which bring down the body temperature are known as ?
5. Enzymes are ________ ?
(d) Fatty acids
6. The unit of energy produced by food in the human body is called ________ ?
7. If a colour-blind lady marries a normal male and gives birth to a son and a daughter, then ______ ?
(a) Both son and daughter would be colour-blind
(b) The daughter would be colour-blind but the son would be normal
(c) The son would be colour-blind but the daughter would be heterozygous normal
(d) Neither the son nor the daughter would be colour-blind
8. Proteins are made of ________ ?
(b) Fatty acid
(c) Nucleic acid
(d) Amino acid
9. Penicillins are made by fungus called ________ ?
10. Water helps in the metabolism process in the presence of _______ ?
(b) Ribonucleic Acid