General Biology Mcq’s Quiz with Answers for NTS, CSS, FPSC, PMS and PPSC Test Online Preparation. These Objective type Questions are also for students who are willing to attempt MCAT entry test. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book.
1. Penicillin is _______ ?
2. White blood cells act ?
(a) As a source of energy
(b) For blood clotting
(c) As a defence against infection
(d) As a medium for oxygen transport from lungs to tissues
3. Saliva contains ?
4. Redness in blood is because of the presence of _____ ?
(a) Iron in heme pigment
(6) Copper in heme pigment
(d) All of these
5. Insulin in the human body is produced in _____ ?
6. Laws of Heredity were discovered by _______ ?
(a) Borpamin Franklin
7. Turnip is a root described as _______ ?
8. Which are the basic building blocks of proteins ?
(a) Oxalic acids
(b) Amino Acids
(0) Carbolic acid
(d) Sodium carbonate
9. What connects the small brain with the spinal cord ?
(b) Medulla Oblongata
10. What is the diploid number of man’s chromosomes ?
11. Which is the most abundant element in the human body ?
(a) Carbon Dioxide
12. Which is the most abundant mineral in the human body ?
13. Ozne hole refers to ______ ?
(a) decrease in the ozone layer in traoposphere
(b) increase in the thickness of ozone layer in troposphere
(c) decrease in thickness of ozone layer in stratosphere
(d) hole in ozone layer
14. Where from plants receive nutrients mainly?
15. What is Radish ?
(a) modified root