This post contains Solved PPSC Provincial Management Service Past Paper MCQs. MCQs are provided here for practice purpose. Students and job seekers can prepare these Multiple Choice Questions for online preparation of PPSC, CSS, PMS, NTS, OTS, PTS Exams and interviews.
1. During the British rule the only British King to visit India and hold his Darbar was?
(A) Edward VII
(B) George V
(C) James II
(D) Edward VI
2. Ramsar Convention provides a framework for national action and international cooperation for conservation a wise use of wetlands. The Convention was adopted in 1971 in Ramsar which is a city located in?
3. “Facebook” is one of the most popular social networking services. When was it launched?
4. Famous Urdu poet Mustafa Zaidi was by profession a?
(A) University Professor
(D) Civil Servant
5. Article 257 of the Constitution relates specifically to Jammu and Kashmir. According to the Article when the people of Jammu and Kashmir accede to Pakistan then?
(A) They shall become citizens of independent Kashmir
(B) Kashmir shall become a province of Pakistan
(C) People of Kashmir shall determine the relationship between the state and Pakistan
(D) Kashmir shall become an autonomous region
6. The first battle of Panipat was fought between?
(A) Alexander and Porus
(B) Babar and Ibrahim Lodhi
(C) Babar and Rana Sanga
(D) Humayun and Sher Shah Suri
7. India tested its first Nuclear device on?
(A) 15 May 1972
(B) 18 May 1974
(C) 11 May 1998
(D) 20 May 1999
8. HDI (Human Development Index) as an indicator of the well-being of a country, was the brain child of?
(A) Amartya Sen
(B) Javier Pere do Guellar
(C) Adam Smith
9. Zimbabwe was earlier known as?
(A) Southern Rhodesia
(B) Gold Coast
(C) Burkina Faso
(D) Belgian Cango
10. What is the function of the heart Pacemaker?
(A) It decreases the heartbeat
(B) It regulates the heartbeat
(C) It increases the heartbeat
(D) It accelerates blood supply to the heart
11. Another name for Vitamin C is________?
(A) Ascorbic Acid
(B) Acetic Acid
(C) Citric Acid
12. Which is used as moderator in atomic reactor?
(D) Heavy Water
13. Guava Is a rich source of________?
(A) Vitamin C
(B) Vitamin D
(C) Vitamin A
14. “Conversations with Myself” was written by__________?
(A) Barak Obama
(B) Nelson Mandela
(C) Tony Blair
(D) None of these
15. Diameter of Jupiter is __________times of earth’s diameter?
16. Habsha is the old name of?
17. Break bone fever is communicated by a mosquito, it is another name of_________?
(D) All of these
18. Katas Raj Temple is in__________?
19. Amnesia is related to_______?
(A) Sleeping Iackness
(B) Loss of Sight
(C) Loss of hearing
(D) Loss of memory
20. The British Government announced the annulment of Partition of Bengal in ______?