Solved General Knowledge Mcq’s Quiz Questions for Combined Competitive Exams. This Model Paper is based on MCQs for online prepration of PMS, CSS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PTS, OTS and other Job tests.
1. International Court of Justice sits at _____ ?
(D) New York
2. Heat received by the Earth from the Sun is known as _____ ?
(B) Solar radiation
(C) Solar heat
(D) Thermal radiation
3. The cheapest source of electricity radiation is _____ ?
4. largest Political Agency in Pakistan tribal area in terms of area is _____ ?
(A) North Waziristan
(D) South Waziristan
5. Lowari Pass connects _____ ?
(A) Kaghan Valley with Chilas
(B) Kalam with Gilgit
(C) Goram Chashma with Nooriatan
(D) Dir with Chitral
6. From Karachi farthest point on the coastal highway is _____ ?
7. The circumference of the Earth is around _____ ?
(A) 20000 km
(B) 30000 km
(C) 40000 km
(D) 50000 km
8. The deepest point in the Pacific Ocean is _____ ?
(A) Tonga Trench
(B) Mariana trench
(C) Porto Rico Trench
(D) Java Trench
9. Mount Kilimanjaro is located in _____ ?
(D) South Africa
10. Suez Canal links the following seas _____ ?
(A) The Black Sea and the Aegean Sea
(B) The Persian Gulf with Arabian
(C) The Red Sea with the Mediterranean
(D) The Mediterranean Sea with the Adriatic Sea