Solved General Knowledge Mcq’s Quiz Questions for Combined Competitive Exams. This Model Paper is based on MCQs for online prepration of PMS, CSS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PTS, OTS and other Job tests.
1. Khojak Pass is located between ____ ?
(A) Jamrud and Landi Kotai
(B) Sibi and Machh
(C) Quetta and DJ. Khan
(D) Quetta and Chaman
2. The nearest part of the atmosphere to earth is called _____ ?
3. Colosseum, an amphitheatre was built in _____ ?
4. Special theory of relativity was proposed by _____ ?
(A) Isaac Newton
(B) Albert Einstein
(D) Robert Hook
5. Isaac Newton gave _____ ?
(A) Law of Planetary Motion
(B) Laws of Motion and Laws of Gravitation
(C) Law of Geometry
(D) None of these
6. “Composition of Alchemy” is written by _____ ?
(A) Ibn Al Haitham
(B) Jabir bin Hayan
(C) Ibn Rushd
(D) Nasir Al Din
7. The book “Al-Qanun fi al Tib” is written by _____ ?
(A) Al Biruni
(B) Abu Ali Sina
(C) Al Baltani
(D) ibn Rushd
8. Chile his the longest shore along _____ ?
(A) Atlantic Sea
(B) Black Sea
(C) Mediterranean Sea
(D) Pacific Ocean
9. Growth domestic product in Pakistan is growing at the rate of _____ ?
10. Agriculture, the key sector in the Pakistan economy accounts for _____ ?
(A) 21% of GDP.
(B) 28%% of GDP.
(C) 25% of GDP.
(D) 51% of GDP.
11. The Earth is more close to the Sun in _____ ?
12. Time required for a computer to locate and transfer data is called ______ ?
(A) Analogue time
(B) Basic time
(C) Starting time
(D) Access time
13. A device which encodes characters by the depression of keys is known as ___ ?
(D) Hard drive
14. A mixture of two metals is called _____ ?
15. The area inside a computer frame and auxiliary where date and instructions are stored is called _____ ?