Pedagogy MCQs with Answers for NTS Tests
1. What is the Most Important Work of a Teacher?
(a) To take care of children
(b) To Evaluate the students
(c) To deliver the lecture in Class
(d) To organize teaching Work
Answer: (d) To organize teaching Work
2. As a teacher if you receive a greeting card from you student on Teacher’s day. What will you do?
(a) Do Nothing
(b) Say Thanks to Them
(c) Ask them to not to waste money
(d) reciprocate good wishes to them
Answer: (b) Say Thanks to Them
3. Most important thing while writing on Whiteboard is __________?
(a) Writing Clear Words
(b) Writing Small words
(c) Writing Big Words
(d) Good Writing
Answer: (d) Good Writing
4. You have a choice to choose one of the following professions. Which one you will choose for you?
Answer: (c) Teacher
5. Women teachers are good than male teachers at primary level because of ________________
(a) they are ready to work with low salary
(b) They do not get chances to be selected in other professions
(c) They are more patient with Children
(d) Higher Qualification is not needed in this profession
Answer: (c) They are more patient with Children
6. It is good to teach in Mother language at primary level because ___________
(a) It is easy for students to understand
(b) It develops self-confidence in children
(c) It helps children in learning in natural atmosphere
(d) It is helpful in intellectual development
Answer: (a) It is easy for students to understand
7. What is the main work of giving students Homework?
(a) to keep them busy at home
(b) to develop habit of self study
(c) to check how intelligent they are
(d) to check how much they care about study
Answer: (b) to develop habit of self study
8. How to teacher can motivate the students?
(a) by giving them suitable prizes
(b) giving them examples
(c) delivering motivational speech in class
(d) giving proper guidance
Answer: (a) by giving them suitable prizes
9. Why is Environmental education necessary for schools?
(a) to provide a job to teacher
(b) it is important part of life
(c) we can’t escape from environment
(d) to decrease environmental pollution
Answer: (b) it is important part of life
10. A Good Teacher Should be ____________.
(d) all of them
Answer: (d) all of them
11. If you fail to get a teacher job, what will you do next?
(a) will choose another profession
(b) keep applying for teaching
(c) start giving tuition at home
(d) will remain at home until get a job
Answer: (b) keep applying for teaching
12. While your lecture if a student asks an irrelevant question to the topic. What will be your reaction?
(a) Punish him considering it indiscipline act
(b) You will answer the question after the class
(c) You will allow him to ask irrelevant questions
(d) You will not allow him to ask such questions
Answer: (b) You will answer the question after the class
13. If a student of your class comes late in class, what you will do?
(a) call his father
(b) punish him
(c) try to know the reason
(d) its alright and no need to pay attention
Answer: (c) try to know the reason
14. If the student fails in any subject, it can be understand that _________
(a) its due to bad teaching
(b) the text-books failure
(c) Its an individual student’s failure
(d) the system failure
Answer: (c) Its an individual student’s failure
15. What is the purpose of basic educational scheme?
(a) to vocationalize the education
(b) to universalize primary education
(c) to make education compulsory to all children
(d) to fulfill basic need of persons through education
Answer: (d) to fulfill basic need of persons through education
16. What is the main success of a teacher?
(a) his good teaching
(b) keeping good character
(c) high numbers of students in exam
(d) good traits of his personality
Answer: (a) his good teaching
17. You are a teacher and your student is not paying respect to you, what you will do?
(a) ignore his attitude
(b) talk to his parents
(c) give him less marks in exam
(d) rebuke him
Answer: (a) ignore his attitude
18. What will you like to do if a fair is being organized in your school?
(a) take part in function
(b) only visit the fair
(c) to take a shop to sell something
(d) arrange free water to visitors
Answer: (a) take part in function
19. According to you what is the main trait of a student?
(b) speak truth
(c) co-operation in teacher
Answer: (a) obedience
20. A teacher has serious defect if he ________
(a) is not mature mentally
(b) is physically handicapped
(c) has weak personality
(d) punishes students for nothing
Answer: (a) is not mature mentally