Past Paper for the Post of Junior Clerk in Punjab Police. This paper was held in 2017 and this post is the Part one of this Paper. You can practice these MCQs for different tests of NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS and other tests and interviews.These Solved Multiple Choice Questions are good to practice for other PPSC and NTS tests. Multiple Choice Questions in this post are for students and people who are looking for the job. They can practice these Objective type solved Questions for different Tests.
1. The Idea of establishing SAARC was first mooted by _____ ?
(A) Gen. Zia ul Haq (Pakistan)
(B) Gen. Zia ur Rehman (Bangladesh)
(C) Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto (Pakistan)
(D) Indira Gandhi (India)
2. Miss World, the oldest surviving major international beauty contest, was started in _____ ?
3. The number of Ashab-e-Kahaf was ______ ?
4. The Pakistani film “Zarqa’ became very popular in Pakistan and the Middle East. Who played the character of Zarqa in the movie ______ ?
(B) Mussarat Nazir
(D) None of these
5. Which of the following cities is not on the Pacific Coast _______ ?
(C) San Francisco
(D) New York
6. Which tribe of Quraish, Hazrat Umar (RA), belonged to _______ ?
(A) Banu Hashim
(B) Banu Umayyah
(C) Banu Addi
(D) None of these
7. Fill in the blank.
“Please send this letter ___________ my address” ?
8. Name the parliament of Tajikistan _______ ?
(B) People’s Council
(C) Union Council
(D) Majlisi Oli
9. What is the meaning of the idiom/proverb “A pipe dream” _______ ?
(A) A pleasant dream
(B) A bad dream
(C) An impracticable wish
(D) A foolish idea
10. Which Article of the 1973 Constitution deals with the impeachment of the President ______ ?
(A) Article 45
(B) Article 46
(C) Article 47
(D) Article 48
11. What Is the synonym of Lurid ______ ?
12. Who is the founder of Wikileaks _______ ?
(A) Bill Gates
(B) Julian Assange
(D) Mark Zuckerberg
13. Find out the correct Paeelve Voice sentence. ”Circumstances will oblige me to go”______ ?
(A) I shall be obliged to go by circumstances
(B) I shall have to be obliged to go
(C) I shall not go except if the circumstances oblige me to go
(D) I shall go if circumstances oblige me to go
14. When was Hajj made compulsory _______ ?
(A) 9th Hijri
(B) 10th Hijri
(C) 11th Hijri
(D) 8th Hijri
15. The Madrassah Deoband started in Deoband, a small town of _____ ?