Today’s important Pakistan Current Affairs 2018-11-05 13:52:30 2018. These are top news which will be helpful for aspirants in preparation of NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, OTS, PTS and All other Govt Jobs & exams.
- ‘Will get back to work tomorrow,’ says CJP after being discharged from hospital. Top judge leaves hospital 24 hours after undergoing a successful angioplasty.
- Xi pledges to open China’s markets wider to an impatient world. “It is our sincere commitment to open the Chinese market,” Xi has said in the opening address.
- China to continue Iran trade despite new US sanctions. The sanctions aim to significantly cut Iran’s oil exports.
- MMA to stage ‘million march’ in Karachi on Thursday against Asia Bibi’s acquittal. Urges party workers to gather at Shahrah-e-Quaideen on November 8.
- Afghan delegation to attend peace talks in Russia: official. Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid says the militant group is still mulling whether to attend talks.
- PTV apologises over ‘begging’ blunder during coverage of Imran Khan’s Beijing speech. During the live telecast of his address in China, the location was misspelled from Beijing as begging.
- UK parliamentary body recognises ‘Indian atrocities’ in occupied Kashmir. Condemns illegal detentions and enforced disappearances, calls for immediate ban on use of pellet guns.
- El Chapo faces biggest US drugs trial. Mexican drug lord is accused of running the world’s biggest drug cartel.
- Khashoggi’s sons ask Saudis to return his body. Slain journalist’s sons voice worry that the work of their father was being distorted for political reasons.
- JUI-S sees foreign hand in Sami’s murder. Demands exemplary punishment for killers.
- JI announces countrywide march. Haq appeals to all religious parties to unite on a single point agenda for “Hurmat-i-Rasool”.
- Suu Kyi’s party slapped down in by-election. Suu Kyi swept to power in 2015 in a landslide victory, ending decades of military rule.
- Ousted Lankan PM says US, Japan have frozen aid after political crisis. Wickremesinghe says there are international concerns about a government led by Rajapaksa.
- Sacked Sri Lankan PM’s residence becomes symbol of power struggle. Thousands of loyalists from across the country are camped out at the Temple Trees residence in Colombo.
- Israel raids office of Jerusalem’s Palestinian governor. The raid comes days after Israel’s detention of the Palestinian governor, Adnan Gheith, on October 20.
- Marquez wins in Malaysia after Rossi crashes out. Alex Rins finishes second for Suzuki ahead of Yamaha pole-sitter Johann Zarco with Rossi’s team mate Maverick Vinales.