- PTI’s Arif Alvi officially declared winner of 13th presidential election. Official count shows Alvi received 44 more electoral votes than collective haul of Aitzaz, Fazl.
- PM Imran Khan, US Secy of State Pompeo discuss bilateral ties during meeting at PM House. Qureshi decides not to discuss US decision to scrap $300m aid, says we’ll now think along the lines of self-sufficiency.
- PM Khan okays 46% rise in gas tariff. Imran Khan asks petroleum division to get the summary approved from the forum concerned.
- Ehsan Mani elected new PCB chairman
- Murad Ali Shah inducts four more ministers in Sindh cabinet. Newly appointed ministers are Mukesh Kumar Chawla, Imtiaz Ahmed Shaikh, Syed Nasir Shah, and Faraz Ahmed Dero.
- SC orders formation of JIT to probe ‘mega corruption’ fake accounts case. DG FIA tells court that investigating officers’ lives have been threatened.
- FIFA President Gianni Infantino accepts invitation to visit Pakistan: PFF. Head of football’s global governing body meets PFF president in Zurich.
- Afghan Taliban confirm death of Jalaluddin Haqqani