Islamic Studies Knowledge MCQs for the preparation of all Public Service Commissions Tests , NTS, PTS, BTS, CTS and other tests for Jobs.
1. __________ wives of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH); the mothers of all Muslims died in the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?
2. “Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” is stated in Surah?
3. The seal was engraved with the words __________?
A. Allah, Rasool, Muhammad Vertically
B. Allah, Rasool, Muhammad Horizontally
C. Allah, Muhammad, Rasool Vertically
D. Allah, Muhammad, Rasool Horizontally
4. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sent his messengers to the kings beyond Arabia calling them to Islam in __________?
A. 5 A.H
B. 6 A.H
C. 7 A.H
D. 8 AH
5. The Khaibar was conquered in__________?
A. Muharram 6 A.H
B. Shawwal 6 A.H
C. Muharram 7 A.H
D. Shawwal 7 A.H
6. In the Battle of Uhud, Muslim army was re-attacked from the mountain (side) under the command of?
A. Abdullah bin Zubair (R.A)
B. Khalid bin Waleed (R.A)
C. Abu Jahal
7. What was the relation between Prophet Moosa (A.S) and Prophet Haroon (A.S)?
A. Uncle and nephew
B. Father and son
C. They were Brothers
D. They were Cousins
8. One of the rulers Hazrat Muhammad wrote letters was Khosro Pervaiz. He was a__________?
A. King of Rome
B. King of Bahrain
C. Emperor of Abyssinia
D. Emperor of Persia
9. Fundamentals of Islam are in number?
10. The relatives of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the first migration to Abyssinia were __________?
A. Abu Bakr Siddique (R.A) and Aisha (R.A)
B. Omar Farooq (R.A) and Hafsa (R.A)
C. Usman Ghani (R.A) and Ruqaiyah (R.A)
D. Ali Al-Murtaza (R.A) and Fatima (R.A)
11. Hazrat Muhammad performed just one Hajj in 10 Hijri. How many camels did he sacrifice on that occasion?
12. Name the 2 prayers which have no Azan?
A. Zhur and Asar
B. Jumma and Fajr
C. Eid and Janaza
D. Fajr and Isha
13. What was the age of our Prophet (PBUH) when the Arab tribes re-built Kaaba?
A. 34 years
B. 35 years
C. 36 years
D. 37 years
14.Wuzu has __________ Farz?
15. Ibrahim (R.A) was the son of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). The mother of Ibrahim (R.A) was__________?
A. Hazrat Khadija (R.A)
B. Hazrat Aisha (R.A)
C. Hazrat Hafsa (R.A)
D. Hazrat Maria (R.A)
16. The Holy Quran contains _________ stages?
17.“Namaz-e-Istisqa” is the prayer for?
C. Blessing of God
18.Zakat was made obligatory for the Muslims in __________?
A. 1 A.H
B. 2 A.H
C. 3 AH
D. 4 A.H
19.Total number of rakats in Farz prayers is ________?
20. When did the Holy Prophet (PBUH) offered the first Eid prayer?
A. 1 A.H
B. 2 A.H
C. 3 AH
D. 4 AH
Answers to MCQs Vol 8