Today’s top Pakistan current affairs November 29,2020 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- PM Imran visits ISI headquarters, briefed on national security situation. Prime Minister Imran Khan accompanied by Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Jawed Bajwa visited the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) headquarters in Islamabad on Sunday
- Pakistan to launch five-day anti-polio drive Monday. The five-day anti-polio drive will be launched in Pakistan Monday. The campaign aims to vaccinate 6.4 million children under the age of 5.
- AirSial hopes to launch this December. Pakistan’s newest private airline, AirSial, is starting its fleet with an Airbus A320.
- OGRA recommends higher petrol prices in December. The Oil and Gas Regulatory Company has advised the petroleum division to raise fuel prices in December. It has sent a summary with higher prices to the division.
- Tough security for Indian Kashmir’s first vote since autonomy cancelled. Thousands of troops guarded polling stations as Indian Kashmir on Saturday held its first direct elections since the government stripped its semi-autonomy last year.
- 2020’s last lunar eclipse today. The year 2020’s last lunar eclipse will be tonight (November 29) but won’t be visible in Pakistan.
- Karachi records coldest November day in 10 years. Karachi has broken its 10-year winter record this November, the Pakistan Meteorological Department said.
- India hinders smooth transportation of elephant Kaavan to Cambodia. India on Sunday tried to create a hindrance in transportation of Kaavan, the elephant, from Pakistan to Cambodia after the neighbouring country refused to allow a non-stop cargo flight carrying the animal
- Players Congratulate And Wish Younis Khan On His 43rd Birthday. Members of Pakistani cricket squad visiting New Zealand have congratulated Younis Khan on his 43 birthday and expressed the best wishes for him.