Today’s top Pakistan current affairs July 31,2020. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Chaman border firing: Pakistani forces responded to protect local population: FO
- Sindh govt extends Eid holidays. Sindh government on Friday announced to extend Eidul Azha holidays till 3rd of August.
- Govt jacks up petrol, high-speed diesel prices. The federal government has announced hiking the prices of petrol and high-speed diesel (HSD) up to Rs5 per litre ahead of Eidul Adha.
- OGRA Increases LPG Prices. The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) on Friday issued a price-revision notification of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) for the month of August.
- China provides high-tech drones to help Pakistan combating locusts.
- US urges Pakistan to act after American blasphemy accused shot dead in Peshawar court.
- Government of Pakistan is set to launch 24 electric vehicle charging stations across the country.
- 9 die in India after drinking hand sanitiser amid liquor lockdown.
- Pakistan cricketers celebrate Eidul Azha in England.