Today’s top Pakistan current affairs January 24, 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- 48 more die of coronavirus, 1,594 test positive across Pakistan. Pakistan recorded as many as 1,594 new cases of the novel coronavirus in a single day with 48 more fatalities
- PM Imran Khan promises special package for farmers. Prime Minister (PM) Imran Khan has said that South Punjab was badly neglected by the previous governments
- Five terrorists killed in North Waziristan IBO, announces ISPR. Security forces on Sunday carried out an intelligence-based operation (IBO) in Mir Ali area of KP’s North Waziristan, killing five high-profile terrorists
- Turkish President launches welding of 3rd MILGEM corvette for Pakistan Navy. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has underscored that the defence collaboration for the construction of warships is another milestone in Turkey-Pakistan defence ties.
- Pakistan To Launch 5G Internet Network In 2022-23, Shows Report. Pakistan is planning to roll out the most advanced 5G internet in 2022-23 which will accelerate the download speed 10 times to one gigabit per second (Gbps) and widen economic activities in the country, a media report said on Sunday.
- Govt Okays Russian Vaccine For ‘Emergency Use’. The government has allowed another vaccine against Covid-19 under “emergency use authorisation” and given a go-ahead to a local pharmaceutical company for the import and distribution of the Russian-developed Sputnik V, an official confirmed on Saturday.
- PIA Pays $7 Million to Recover Aircraft From Malaysia. Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) told the London High Court on Friday that it has paid around $7 million (Rs. 1.124 billion) to Peregrine Aviation Charlie Limited for the two jets leased to it by AerCap.
- UAE to open an embassy in Israel. The UAE’s Council of Ministers has agreed to open an embassy in Israel’s capital Tel Aviv, the UAE government said in a Twitter post Sunday. The Council of Ministers’ meeting was chaired by UAE Vice President Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid.
- Pakistan announce 17-member squad for first South Africa Test. Pakistan have announced 17-member squad for the first Test of the two-match series against South Africa.