Today’s top Pakistan current affairs January 18, 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Biden to reverse Trump’s Muslim ban on inauguration day. US President-elect Joe Biden will cap a busy day of inauguration pageantry by using the powers of his new office to push policy changes on housing, student loans, climate change and immigration, a top aide said on Saturday.
- Educational institutions from grade 9 to 12 reopened. Educational institutions in Pakistan, which were shut in December last year to halt the spread of the second coronavirus wave, have reopened for classes nine to 12 from today (Monday) as per standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- 48 MNAs, three senators suspended over failure to file assets returns. The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) on Monday suspended the membership of 48 National Assembly members and three senators over failing to submit the details of their assets
- Utility Stores Corporation’s chairman terminated over misuse of powers: sources. Federal government on Monday terminated the services of Utility Stores Corporation (USC) Chairman Zulqarnain Ali Khan after an inquiry proved five charges against him
- Pakistan to aggressively raise Indian conspiracies, state terrorism at world level: FM Qureshi. Foreign Minister (FM) Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said Pakistan will aggressively raise the Indian evil conspiracies and state terrorism at the every international forum.
- Pakistan Condemns Houthi Attack On Saudi Border City. Pakistan has strongly condemned Houthi militants’ terrorist attack by launching of a military projectile on a border village in Jazan area in Saudi Arabia, resulting in injuries to three civilians.
- Motorway Rape Incident: ATC Extends Judicial Remand Of Accused. An anti-terrorism court (ATC) on Monday extended judicial remand of accused Abid Malhi and co-accused in the henious crime of rape at the motorway for seven more days.
- Gold sheds Rs1,750 in Pakistan since January 1. The price of gold has dropped by Rs1,750 in Pakistan during the month of January. A tola now costs Rs112,550 in the country, according to rates shared by the All-Sindh Saraf Jewelers Association Monday.
- India considering to withdraw from Asia Cup 2021: report. The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) is reportedly considering withdrawing from this year’s Asia Cup for their accommodating their international matches.
- HEC warns students against two-year BA/MA programmes. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has asked students not to take admissions in unauthorised two-year BA/BSc or MA/MSc programmes.