Today’s top Pakistan current affairs January 16, 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- FIR registered against NADRA officials for issuing CNIC to Afghan national. Federal Investigation Agency’s (FIA) anti-human trafficking circle on Friday registered a first information report against National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) officials for fraudulently issuing Computerised National Identity Cards (CNICs) to an Afghan national
- Pakistan reports 45 COVID-19 deaths during past 24 hours. The latest statistics of the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) has shown that the COVID-19 has claimed 45 more lives, whereas, 2,432 new infections were reported during the last 24 hours
- Four injured in the blast on Quetta’s Sariab Road. At least four people were injured in a blast near a passenger bus on Quetta’s Sariab Road
- CNG stations to reopen in Sindh after six-day closure. The compressed natural gas (CNG) stations in the Sindh province will reopen after a consecutive six-day closure on Sunday (tomorrow)
- India trying to ignite sectarian violence in Pakistan: FM Qureshi. Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Saturday said that India wanted to destabilize Pakistan by disseminating sectarian violence in the country.
- Stranded passengers of seized PIA plane in Malaysia return home. At least 118 passengers of the Pakistan International Airlines’ (PIA) seized aircraft in Malaysia returned to their homeland on Saturday night
- Gold prices continue to fall in the domestic market. Gold rates extended a downward trend in the domestic market on Saturday as per tola price of yellow metal decreased by Rs500 to Rs112,400
- South African Team Arrives in Pakistan After 14 Years. The South African cricket squad has arrived in Pakistan for their first tour to the country after a 14-year break.