Today’s top Pakistan current affairs April 10, 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Asim Ahmed Named New Chairman FBR. The federal government has appointed Asim Ahmed as the new chairman of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).
- Pakistan witnesses 100 coronavirus deaths, 5,139 infections in a day. Coronavirus has claimed 100 more lives in Pakistan during the past 24 hours, taking the overall death toll to 15,329
- NCOC Extended Coronavirus Related Restrictions Until April 13. The National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) has announced that the coronavirus restrictions imposed by the government will be extended till April 13 amid the third wave of the virus.
- Punjab announces new dates for matric, intermediate examinations. The Punjab government on Saturday issued a revised schedule for matriculation and intermediate exams for all boards across the province
- China becomes first major economy to launch digital currency. The Chinese government has begun to issue blockchain-powered digital currency to its citizens
- Pakistan condemns desecration of mosque in IOK. Pakistan has strongly condemned indiscriminate firing of heavy weapons and grenades on a mosque in Shopian, Indian-Occupied Kashmir (IOK) on Friday, a statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Saturday.
- Gold price rises in domestic market. The per tola gold price on Saturday registered an increase of Rs100 to Rs103,900 in the domestic market
- Pakistan Beat South Africa in First T20I. Pakistan pulled off a 4-wicket victory against South Africa in the first T20 International at Johannesburg stadium. They now lead the T20 series 1-0. Opener Muhammad Rizwan top scored for Pakistan with 74 runs off 50 deliveries.
- PCB, franchises discuss remaining PSL matches schedule: reports. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has reportedly asked franchises’ opinion over playing one or two matches in a day for the remaining Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2021 matches.