Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 9th October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Pakistan records less than 1,000 daily COVID-19 cases again. Coronavirus infections are decreasing in Pakistan, with 1,385 new infections reported on average each day.
- Punjab CTD arrests seven suspected terrorists. The Punjab Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) has arrested seven suspected terrorists in an intelligence-based operations across the province, a news outlet reported on Saturday.
- MDCAT 2021 results controversy: PMC issues clarification. MDCAT 2021 results emailed ahead of time due to ‘system error’, says PMC.
- Court extends Shahbaz, Hamza’s bail in money laundering case. Banking court extends bail till October 30; jurisdiction of the court to be discussed in next hearing.
- President Alvi arrives in UAE to inaugurate Pakistan Pavilion at Dubai Expo 2020. Expo 2020 Dubai is providing Pakistan perfect venue to reach out to the world, says President Arif Alvi.
- OIC rebukes India over ‘systematic persecution of Muslims in Assam. The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has condemned what it called the “systematic persecution and violence” ramping up against the Muslim community in India’s Assam state.
- US President Biden will soon talk to PM Imran Khan: Wendy Sherman “We know every country wants to have a telephone conversation with US President,” says Wendy R Sherman.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 9th October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 9th October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 96,300 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,12,300 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 912 cases and 26 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 46,619 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 8 at 6:27 am).
- Schools to open normally next week: National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) head, Asad Umar, who is also the Minister for Planning and Development, announced that all educational institutions would resume normal classes from October 11 onwards. Before this announcement, educational institutions were operating with up to 50% capacity. Umar said the NCOC made this decision due to “the reduced level of disease spread,” and the launch of a school vaccination program.