Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 9th November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Pakistan’s COVID-19 positivity rate falls to the lowest level since March 2020. Infection rate consistently below 2% for last three weeks, NCOC data shows.
- ‘Stop playing jokes with climate change’, Pakistan tells India at COP26. Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam, who is leading the Pakistani delegation to COP26, gave a hard-hitting speech at the start of the high-level minister’s segment in Glasgow.
- Govt faces ‘embarrassing’ setbacks in NA. In a historic moment in the National Assembly, the opposition on Tuesday defeated the treasury lawmakers, as the latter’s attempt to prevent a PML-N MNA from presenting a bill was thwarted.
- Female lawyer among three named for IHC judge slot. Islamabad High Court Chief Justice Athar Minallah has nominated three advocates including a female lawyer for their appointment as additional judges of the IHC.
- Pakistan urges India to reopen Kartarpur Corridor for Guru Nanak anniversary. Pakistan has said that it looks forward to hosting Sikh devotees on the occasion of Baba Guru Nanak’s birthday celebrations from November 17-26, urging India to allow the pilgrims to make the much-anticipated travel.
- Turkey successfully test-fires air defense missile Siper, rival to S-400. Turkey has successfully test-fired its high-altitude long-range air defense missile system, Siper, a top defense official said Saturday.
- Chinese-owned steel mill coats Serbian town in red dust; cancer spreads BELGRADE (Reuters) – A few hundred meters from the huge furnaces of the Chinese-owned Smedrevo steel mill in central Serbia, the village of Radinac is covered in thick red dust. Cancer rates have quadrupled in under a decade, and residents want the plant to clean up or shut down.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 9th November 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 9th November 2021 is being sold for Rs. 99,450 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 116,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 400 cases and 11 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 42,373 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 9 at 9:44 am).
2. Government lifts ban on far-right TLP group
What’s going on? Last week, the government said it had reached an agreement with Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) protestors, but did not go into detail about the terms of the agreement. The deal apparently meant that TLP would halt its march to Islamabad. However, in a recent development, Pakistan’s government said it is lifting a ban on TLP.