Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 8th October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Pakistan, S. Arabian navies, air forces display firepower KARACHI: Saudi naval ship HMS Al-Riyadh demonstrates its firepower in the northern Arabian Sea during Exercise Naseem Al Bahr-XIII on Thursday.
- National Security Committee reviews internal, external security, Afghan situation. Prime Minister Imran Khan chairs huddle attended by chiefs of army, naval, and air staff.
- UN boss ‘deeply saddened’ by deaths in Balochistan earthquake NEW YORK: United Nations Security General Antonio Guterres on Friday said he was deeply saddened by the loss of life and destruction caused by an earthquake in Balochistan.
- A serious threat: Private companies and tourism in Gilgit-Baltistan. The hospitality industry is now growing like a concrete jungle without any regard to the environmental, social, and cultural sensitivities of the area.
- IHC dismisses petition seeking appointment of SC judges based on seniority. Justice Athar Minallah says Islamabad High Court is not the right forum to decide on matters of appointment of apex court judges.
- Trump is back again and makes comments that sound like an early campaign. The relations between China and the US are at an all-time low. The two countries are currently engaged in a bitter confrontation over various issues.
- China, U.S. agree to bring ties back to right track after Switzerland meeting ISLAMABAD, Oct 8 (APP): China and the United States agreed to work together for bringing bilateral relations back to the right track during their latest round of key talks in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 8th October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 8th October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 98,170 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,14,500 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 912 cases and 26 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 46,619 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 8 at 6:27am).
- Schools to open normally next week: National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) head, Asad Umar, who is also the Minister for Planning and Development, announced that all educational institutions would resume normal classes from October 11 onwards. Before this announcement, educational institutions were operating with up to 50% capacity. Umar said the NCOC made this decision due to “the reduced level of disease spread,”and the launch of a school vaccination program.