Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 8th November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- TLP announces the end to Wazirabad dharna after govt revokes the ban. TLP chief Saad Rizvi will be released, will attend their father’s first death anniversary, says TLP leader Sarwar Shah.
- PPP, PML-N, other parties discuss the Opposition’s joint, anti-govt strategy. Shahbaz says he’ll give tough time to govt in Parliament; Bilawal says he’ll chase away incumbent govt.
- Govt and TTP have agreed to a complete ceasefire: Fawad Chaudhry
The information minister says negotiations between the two sides have started, which will be according to the Constitution of Pakistan.
- Pakistan desires to maintain the tradition of bilateral engagement with Canada: Gen Bajwa, Marta Morgan discuss matters of mutual interest, bilateral cooperation in various fields, the overall situation in Afghanistan.
- ECP to take action against officers involved in Daska by-polls fiasco GEO TV – Pakistan. ECP forms committee to take action against officials; Firdous Awan slams ‘PML-N-ECP nexus’.
- Sugar crisis: Govt decides to put up entire sugar stock for sale. During a price control meeting chaired by Imran Khan, it was revealed that there is an ample supply of sugar in the country.
- Learning from the best?: PCB thanks Cricket Scotland for praising the Pakistan team
“Thank you Scotland, you should be proud of your achievements. Wish you all the best for the future,” says PCB.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 8th November 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 8th November 2021 is being sold for Rs. 99,200 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 115,700 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 417 cases and 20 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 43,348 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 7 at 8:52 am).
2. New findings in the controversial Daska NA-75 constituency by-election
What’s going on? Remember the by-election for the Sialkot Daska National Assembly seat (i.e. the NA-75 constituency), which took place on February 19 this year? The previous Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) candidate who filled the seat passed away. A by-election was held to fill that empty seat. Recently on Friday, the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) reported that election officials, police, and the local administration “were found to be puppets in the hands of their unlawful masters during the by-election.”