Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 5th November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- PM Imran urges the literati to guide the nation on moral values. Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday said that in the age of social media with unrestricted content available, huge responsibility lies with intellectuals to guide the nation on preserving moral and ethical values.
- Former Kashmir president tipped as new ambassador to the US ISLAMABAD: A summary has been prepared to appoint former Azad Jammu and Kashmir President Masood Khan as Pakistan’s new ambassador to the United States, reports claimed on Thursday.
- The Police Force Widely Sees This Deal With TLP As Another Betrayal Of Its Services And Sacrifices. The Police Force Widely Sees This Deal With TLP As Another Betrayal Of Its Services And Sacrifices. Dawood Khalid Awan offers a law enforcement perspective
- Govt reaches understanding with TTP for a temporary truce PESHAWAR: Pakistani officials have reached a tentative understanding with the banned Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) to seek a broader peace agreement to end nearly two decades of militancy in the country, multiple sources familiar with the development told Dawn.
- FATF asked to probe India’s role in keeping Pakistan on the grey list ISLAMABAD: Former interior minister Rehman Malik has written a letter to FATF President Dr. Marcus Pleyer, seeking a probe into India’s role in keeping Pakistan on the grey list of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
- ‘Go home’: Govt allies, Opposition parties slam petrol price hike. PPP warns of protests if prices of petroleum products are not slashed; govt allies warn against effects of the hike in petrol price.
- 75pc people in the country suffer from obesity, say experts KARACHI: Health officials and medical scientists on Thursday observed that two-thirds population of the country was either obese or overweight due to a sedentary lifestyle.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 5th November 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 5th November 2021 is being sold for Rs. 99,450 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 116,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 515 cases and 11 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 44,148 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 5 at 8:30 am).
2. Pakistan’s education ecosystemcan often feel far more complex than it needs to be. With a rapidly growing population, large gaps in social classes and incomes, and an urgent need to compete at a global scale, there is a lot of work to be done.