Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 5th December 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- PM Imran Khan announces Tamgha I Shujaat for a man who tried to save Sri Lankan nationals. Malik Adnan had tried to save Priyantha by forming a protective shield over him with his body.
- PM Imran Khan to inaugurate Karachi’s Green Line BRT service Dec 10: Asad Umar
The planning minister says the premier will perform groundbreaking of ‘Karachi’s first modern transport system’.
- Reports of Pakistan Missions facing financial difficulties ‘baseless’, ‘irresponsible’: FO
“This deliberate disinformation attempt is outrightly rejected,” says the statement by Foreign Office spokesperson.
- Fawad Chaudhry lauds Ahsan Iqbal, Mustafa Khokhar for calling out Fazl on the Sialkot incident statement. Fazl had said, “if the state does not take action against blasphemers, incidents like Sialkot one will continue to happen”.
- PML-N eyes retaining Lahore’s NA-133 seat in by-polls today. There are 11 candidates contesting by-elections, including PML-N’s Shaista Pervaiz Malik and PPP’s Aslam Gill.
- Missing pilot’s body found three days after his gyrocopter crashed in Balochistan
Qazi Ajmal had flown from Karachi three days ago, but his small lightweight aircraft went missing when it entered Balochistan.
- Pakistan has no space to park a magnificent 14-story Italian cruise ship: owner
The massive Italian cruise ship will have to be dismantled as there isn’t enough space to park at the country’s biggest port in Karachi.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 5th December 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 5th December 2021 is being sold for Rs. 100,570 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 117,300 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 391 cases and 8 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 46,457 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on December 3 at 9:39 am).
- Pakistan tries to expand vaccination drive: According to Al Jazeera, Pakistan wants to ramp up its COVID-19 vaccination efforts in response to the new Omicron variant. For instance, healthcare workers and citizens who are either over the age of 50, or immunocompromised, can receive booster shots. In addition, authorities are arranging 40 call centers to follow up with people who have missed their second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Out of a population of 220 million, around 50.7 million Pakistanis are fully vaccinated. So far, Pakistan has not detected Omicron, which the World Health Organization designated as “a variant of concern.” However, Minister for Planning, Asad Umar, thinks it’s only a matter of time until the new variant comes to Pakistan.