Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 4th November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Major reshuffle in Punjab police after ‘failure to contain TLP protests’. Top police officers of Punjab have been transferred on Thursday for “failing to halt the protest march of the Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP), which left at least seven policemen martyred and scores injured.
- Punjab cabinet gives a nod for lifting the ban on TLP. After an initial approval from Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar to revoke prescription on the Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) on Thursday, the provincial government has got approval from the requisite number of cabinet members to lift the ban from the religious party.
- Finance ministry unaware of Rs815bn of NAB recoveries ISLAMABAD: In a parliamentary testimony, the Ministry of Finance on Wednesday expressed complete ignorance about the whereabouts of over Rs821 billion, except Rs6.458bn, that the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) claimed to have recovered since its inception some 16 years ago.
- Ex-AJK president Masood Khan to be appointed ambassador to the US Dr Asad Majeed Khan, who is currently heading the country’s mission to Washington, will soon complete his tenure.
- Senate body rejects bill declaring women’s inheritance fundamental right ISLAMABAD: The Senate Standing Committee on Law and Justice on Wednesday rejected two constitution amendment bills, including the one seeking to declare women’s inheritance a fundamental right, with a majority vote.
- Dead body recovered from PPP lawmaker’s farmhouse in Karachi’s Malir. The body of a man, who was allegedly tortured to death, was found at a farmhouse belonging to a PPP lawmaker in Karachi’s Malir on Wednesday, police and the victim’s relatives said.
- PTA, TikTok agree to establish a mechanism for the provision of lawful content ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has agreed to establish a mechanism with TikTok to ensure that all content is uploaded on the platform is lawful and safe for society.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 4th November 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 4th November 2021 is being sold for Rs. 97,800 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 114,100 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 580 cases and 19 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 43,901 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 4 at 8:17 am).
2. Pakistan’s education ecosystem can often feel far more complex than it needs to be. With a rapidly growing population, large gaps in social classes and incomes, and an urgent need to compete at a global scale, there is a lot of work to be done.