Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 4th December 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- SHC directs SBCA to demolish another illegal construction. The Sindh High Court (SHC) on Saturday directed to demolish another illegal building in Karachi’s Azam Basti and asked to get assistance from Rangers for maintaining law and order.
- PSX bloodbath. Pakistan’s Stock Exchange finally gave in to the mounting pressure that had built up over the past months, with the KSE-100 index plunging by a whopping 2100 points on Thursday, losing close to 4.7 percent of its value.
- Sialkot lynching: New footage shows a colleague trying to save a Sri Lankan man; police arrests scores. As more arrests were made and condemnation continued to pour in over the lynching of Sri Lankan factory manager Priyantha Kumara in Sialkot over blasphemy allegations, new footage obtained by Dawn.com on Saturday showed that a colleague of the man tried to protect him from the mob prior to the ghastly incident.
- Church leaders say grieved by Sri Lankan national’s lynching, demand justice The Pakistani church leadership has strongly condemned the lynching and burning of the body of a Sri Lankan Christian by a frenzied mob in Sialkot on Saturday.
- Stop the rise of the extreme right. Universities being the highest form of learning, these are required to promote a climate of free debate and discussion where students can challenge outdated theories and concepts and evolve new answers to old questions.
- Saudi Arabia’s SAMI launches JV with French firm to build aerostructure components
Saudi Arabian Military Industries (SAMI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Kingdom’s Public Investment Fund (PIF) and the National Champion of Military.
- Beijing is angry at the WTA for pulling out of China. But it can’t let Chinese people know about it. Hong Kong (CNN)The women’s professional tennis tour just called it quits on China. But within China, there is no news about the decision, no public discussion as to why, nor any response from Chinese tennis fans.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 4th December 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 4th December 2021 is being sold for Rs. 100,570 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 117,300 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 391 cases and 8 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 46,457 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on December 3 at 9:39 am).
- Pakistan tries to expand vaccination drive: According to Al Jazeera, Pakistan wants to ramp up its COVID-19 vaccination efforts in response to the new Omicron variant. For instance, healthcare workers and citizens who are either over the age of 50, or immunocompromised, can receive booster shots. In addition, authorities are arranging 40 call centers to follow up with people who have missed their second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Out of a population of 220 million, around 50.7 million Pakistanis are fully vaccinated. So far, Pakistan has not detected Omicron, which the World Health Organization designated as “a variant of concern.” However, Minister for Planning, Asad Umar, thinks it’s only a matter of time until the new variant comes to Pakistan.