Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 31 October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Pakistan reports 733 COVID-19 cases, 11 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan has reported 11 deaths in the last 24 hours by novel coronavirus as the number of positive cases has surged to 1,273,078. The nationwide tally of fatalities has jumped to 28,449 on Sunday.
- Covid-19: National positivity ratio reports slight uptick ISLAMABAD: The national tally of Covid-19 pandemic on Sunday was recorded declining with one of the lowest positivity ratios during the past 24 hours amid reduced per day positive cases, disease trend, and death rate.
- TLP to call off sit-in protests tonight as per agreement: Sources say proscribed TLP’s chief Saad Rizvi will be released soon as per the outfit’s agreement with the government.
- TLP awaits leadership’s nod to call off protest despite ‘agreement’ Soon after the government announced that an agreement has been reached with the Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) on Sunday, the religious party issued a statement saying that a final decision to call of the protest will be taken after consultation with the members of the Majlis-e-Shura – top decision-making body of the group.
- Two civilians were killed, three FC soldiers were injured in a motorcycle bomb blast in Panjgur Balochistan. At least two people were killed and three FC soldiers injured in Panjgur Balochistan when a bomb concealed in a motorcycle went off in Panjgur’s Chatkan Bazaar area.
- PDM to hold an anti-inflation rally in DG Khan today LAHORE: Anti-government alliance, Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) is all set to hold an anti-inflation rally in Dera Ghazi Khan today (Sunday). PDM chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif, and other opposition leaders will address the rally.
- Blinken meets the Chinese foreign minister, raises human rights concerns. US Secretary of State Antony Blinken met Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Sunday in Rome and raised concerns over human rights, in only their second face-to-face session as tensions between the two superpowers run high.
- China rejects US intelligence reports on Covid origins as ‘political and false’. Beijing has lashed out against a US intelligence review into the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic, calling it “political and false” while urging Washington to stop attacking China.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 31 October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 31 October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 97,800 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 114,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 659 cases and 17 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 45,093 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 29 at 8:43 am).
2. Federal Shariat Court says setting a minimum age for marriage is not against Islam
What’s going on? The Federal Shariat Court (FSC) is a court of Islamic law in Pakistan. The FSC determines whether laws are aligned with the principles of Islam. Yesterday, while hearing a petition, a three-judge bench at the FSC declared that setting a minimum age limit for a girl’s marriage was not against Islam.