Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 30 October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- PM congratulates FBR over Rs1,840b tax collection from July-Oct. ISLAMABAD, Oct 30 (APP): Prime Minister Imran Khan Saturday congratulated the Federal Board of Revenue for achieving the tax collection of Rs 1,840 billion from July to October this year.
- TLP workers remain in Wazirabad as talks continue. Thousands of workers of Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) stayed put in Wazirabad on Saturday after being instructed by the party leadership to do so as talks between the government and the religious party continued.
- NCOC starts rolling back COVID-19 Restrictions from cities with a 60% vaccination rate. Islamabad, Mandi Bahauddin, Gilgit, Mirpur are termed “Best Cities” for achieving the target of vaccinating 60% of their population.
- PM turns down a proposal for a petrol price hike by Rs11.53 ISLAMABAD, Oct 30 (APP): Prime Minister Imran Khan Saturday turned down a proposal by the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority and finance ministry for increasing the petrol price by Rs 11.53 per litre.
- PML-N leader resigns for making him speak against security institution FAISALABAD, Oct 30 (APP): Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s youth wing leader from Faisalabad Saturday resigned from his office after the party leaderships made him speak against the security institution and later made him a scapegoat.
- Israeli airstrikes near Damascus target Hezbollah sites and other Iran-affiliated militias – Syrian reports. The sites targeted contained several ammunition depots of Hezbollah and other Iran-affiliated militias.
- NASA, SpaceX delay ISS mission due to bad weather. NASA and SpaceX have delayed a mission sending four astronauts to the International Space Station to avoid “a large storm system,” the agency said Saturday.
- India receives Project 11356 Talwar-class frigate Tushil from Russia. According to information published by the Government of India on October 29, 2021, the 7th Indian Navy Frigate of P1135.6 class was launched on 28 Oct 2021 at Yantar Shipyard, Kaliningrad, Russia in presence of Shri D Bala Venkatesh Varma, Ambassador of India (Moscow) and senior dignitaries of the Russian Federation and officials of the Indian.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 30 October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 30 October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 102,280 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 119,300 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 659 cases and 17 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 45,093 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 29 at 8:43 am).
2. Federal Shariat Court says setting a minimum age for marriage is not against Islam
What’s going on? The Federal Shariat Court (FSC) is a court of Islamic law in Pakistan. The FSC determines whether laws are aligned with the principles of Islam. Yesterday, while hearing a petition, a three-judge bench at the FSC declared that setting a minimum age limit for a girl’s marriage was not against Islam.