Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 30 November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Pakistan Reports 475 Coronavirus Cases in 24 Hours. Confirmed infections of COVID-19 reach 1,284,840, against 1,242,236 recoveries and 28,728 deaths, leaving 13,876 active cases.
- Military land not being used for defense purposes must be returned to govt: CJP Gulzar
Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Gulzar Ahmed on Tuesday said that the law did not allow land meant for defense purposes to be used for commercial gains, saying such land should be returned to the government once its strategic use has ended.
- Pakistan Offers to Host OIC Summit on Afghanistan. Convened by Saudi Arabia, the Council of Foreign Ministers’ moot seeks to address the humanitarian crises facing the war-torn state.
- State Bank of Pakistan Signs Deal for $3b Saudi Loan. The ‘loan’ will be deposited with the central bank for one year to boost Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserves.
- Pakistan produced 18.87 mln mobile units from Jan to Oct 2021: Dawood ISLAMABAD, Nov 30 (APP): Adviser to the Prime Minister on Commerce and Investment, Abdul Razak Dawood on Tuesday said domestic manufacturing mobile plants in Pakistan produced 18.87 million mobile units during the period of January to October 2021.
- SC grants bail to MNA Ali Wazir in a hate speech case nearly a year after his arrest. The Supreme Court on Tuesday granted bail to Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement (PTM) leader and MNA Ali Wazir in a case related to making incendiary remarks against state institutions.
- Elon Musk’s Starlink satellite train tracks across Australian skies. Stargazers have snapped Elon Musk’s controversial Starlink satellite train as it tracked its way across Victoria over the last two evenings.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 30 November 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 30 November 2021 is being sold for Rs. 107,000 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 124,800 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 475 cases and 10 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 42,577 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 30 at 7:56 am).
2. Reported irregularities in COVID-19 related expenditures
What’s going on? An audit of the federal government’s COVID-19 related expenditures uncovered some “irregularities.”
The details: The government was trying to ensure the availability of sugar, wheat flour, oil and ghee, pulses, and rice at utility stores for subsidized rates. According to the audit report, officers of the Utility Stores Corporation (USC) procured food items that the Punjab Food Authority graded as “unfit for human consumption.”