Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 29th November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Lack of rule of law deprived Pakistan of achieving potential: PM PM Imran Khan again vows to turn Pakistan into a welfare state modeled on Riyasat-e-Madina.
- Shafqat lauds women’s role in the development of Pakistan. Women are playing a significant role in the development of Pakistan, as a large number of women are rendering services in their respective capacities in different important institutions and sectors.
- The study reveals acute effects of severe Covid-9 on the brain. A LARGE international study suggests that around 1 in every 100 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 have brain complications. These include stroke, brain hemorrhage, and other potentially fatal conditions.
- India May Acquire T 14 Armata Ahead of Dec 6 Putin Visit to Counter imbalance in Tank warfare against Pakistan. There is news that the Indian Army Delegation was in Russia for Procurement of T 14 Armata to counter growing technological edge of pak VT 4 tanks along with T 80 upgrade and AK 3.
- Pakistani startup PostEx raises an additional $7.1m to extend seed round funding. PostEx, a Pakistani fintech and logistics startup, announced on Monday that it has raised an additional $7.1 million to extend its seed round after raising $1.5m last month.
- Korean Embassy organizes ‘Korean Night’ at PC Hotel. The Embassy of Korea in Pakistan organized the Korean Night at the Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore on the 26th of November, 2021.
- Punjab Governor suggests reserved seats for Overseas Pakistanis. Governor Punjab Chaudhry Mohammad Sarwar while suggesting reserved seats for Overseas Pakistanis in the National and Provincial Assemblies said that in addition to the right to vote, overseas Pakistanis should also be represented in the Assemblies through special seats.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 29th November 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 29th November 2021 is being sold for Rs. 100,500 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 117,300 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 303 cases and 5 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 36,979 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 28 at 7:37 am).
2. Pakistan imposes flight restrictions in response to new COVID-19 variant
The details: Pakistanis who are stranded will be allowed to travel back home from the seven restricted countries until December 5. However, they will have to follow strict health protocols, such as:
- Provide a vaccination certificate.
- Take a PCR test within 72 hours of departure, and show that it is negative.
- Take a Rapid Antigen test upon arrival at the airport in Pakistan. People who test negative still have quarantined at home for three days, and take another test on the third day. People who test positive have to quarantine at a government or self-paid facility for 10 days.