Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 29 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Pakistan logs 1,560 fresh coronavirus infections, 52 deaths in 24 hours. The number of active cases falls to the lowest level in the last two months at 48,506 cases, NCOC stats show.
- PCB Chief Executive Wasim Khan resigns over ‘clipping of powers’. Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) CEO Wasim Khan has resigned from the post after his powers were curtailed.
- Money laundering case against Shahbaz different from NCA case: NAB sources
“The NAB case is very different from the case of the National Crime Agency (NCA) and is based on solid evidence,” says NAB sources.
- Pakistan crosses the 80 million Covid vaccination mark. Pakistan has achieved another milestone of administering more than 80 million Covid-19 doses. According to official statistics as of Sept 29, over 50 million people have received the first dose of the coronavirus vaccine.
- British High Commissioner to Pakistan calls on Sindh Governor. KARACHI, Sep 29 (APP): Governor Sindh Imran Ismail Wednesday said in order to maintain democracy on a solid and permanent basis, it was necessary for its fruits to reach the people in form of economic development.
- US senators want Pakistan’s role in Taliban victory investigated. Federal minister Shireen Mazari says this was never Pakistan’s war, the country is being scapegoated.
- US senators seek the assessment of Pakistan’s role in America’s Afghan debacle. US senators seek an assessment of Pakistan’s role in America’s Afghan debacle
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 29 September 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 29 September 2021 is being sold for Rs. 97,400 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,13,600 per tola in Pakistan today.
- India-Bhutan nexus kept Taliban representative out of UN: India in collusion with Bhutan and Ghani’s nominated representative to the UN foiled the attempt made by Taliban administration to represent Afghanistan in the United Nations General Assembly summit that concluded early this week.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 1,560 cases and 52 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 48,836 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 29 at 7:34 am).
- Pakistan lowers eligibility age for COVID-19 vaccines: Pakistan’s government is going to start giving COVID-19 vaccines to children in the 12+ age group. Interior Minister, Sheikh Rashid, also said there will be more restrictions on unvaccinated people from October onwards. In August, Minister for Planning and Development, Asad Umar, said Pakistan Railways would only allow vaccinated people to travel by train from October 1. All local and international travelers need to be fully vaccinated by the end of September, or they will not be allowed to travel. In addition, only fully vaccinated people will be allowed to access shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, and wedding venues after September 30.