Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 28 July 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19, 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 4,119 cases and 44 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 52,291 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on July 28 at 8:07 am).
- Chinese national wounded in Karachi gun attack. At least one Chinese national was wounded in a gun attack in Karachi on Wednesday, police said, in the latest assault targeting Chinese citizens in the country.
- Cabinet gives the green light to cybersecurity policy. ISLAMABAD: The federal cabinet on Tuesday approved the National Cyber Security Policy 2021 that allows the establishment of a national cybersecurity response framework as the government constituted the Cyber Governance Policy Committee to implement the policy.
- Maryam Nawaz tests positive for Covid-19. LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz vice president Maryam Nawaz tested positive for Covid-19 days after she runs massive election campaigns in Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
- President for the proper harnessing of youth’s intellectual potential. ISLAMABAD, July 28: President Dr. Arif Alvi Wednesday stressed upon the youth to utilize their full potentials in accelerating the country’s current pace of progress through intelligence-based contributions because, in the fast-changing world, the countries would get the edge over each other through human-intellect driven resources.
- Board exams to continue as per schedule, says federal education ministry
Federal ministry of education issues directives in a meeting headed by the acting secretary.
- Pakistan, West Indies are to face off in the first T20I today. LAHORE – The eagerly awaited four-match T20I series between West Indies and Pakistan are set to begin at the Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados today (Wednesday).
- Latest Gold Rate in Pakistan today (28 July 2021) is Rs 94,740 per 10 grams, and the rate of Gold is Rs.110,500 per tola (24k Gold) in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 4,119 cases and 44 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 52,291 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on July 28 at 8:07 am).
2. Abducted Hindu woman forcibly converted and married returns to parents in Badin:A local court in Badin, Sindh ordered police to return Reena Meghwar to her parents after she was abducted and forced to marry a Muslim man. The accused, Qasim Khaskeli, reportedly abducted her, then forged documents to show that she converted to Islam before forcibly trying to marry her. A video of Meghwar surfaced on social media a few days earlier in which she can be heard seeking help and wanted to be returned to her parents. She added that her brother’s life was in danger.
3. 8-year-old Christian student raped at her school in Lahore: An 8-year-old Christian girl was reportedly raped by a Muslim teacher at her school in Lahore. The girl’s father Shahzad Maish spotted blood on his daughter’s uniform on June 22 and learned from his daughter that a male teacher took her into the bathroom and assaulted her. Maish told Morning Star News that the school’s administration is trying to get Maish’s daughter to claim she was raped by a seventh-grade Christian student named Joel, but Joel wasn’t in school that day. Police initially refused to file Maish’s complaint, but when the family submitted a report with the sessions court, the police were ordered to file a First Information Report (FIR). No action has been taken against the school’s administration so far.