Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 27 October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Govt allows deployment of Pakistan Rangers in Punjab to maintain law and order ISLAMABAD, Oct 27 (APP): Minister for Interior Sheikh Rashid Ahmed on Wednesday said that the government on the request of the Punjab government, has deployed Pakistan Rangers in Punjab province for 60 days to maintain the law and order situation.
- India can’t end desire for freedom of Kashmiris despite its tactics: President
Speaking at an event in connection with the Kashmir Black Day here, he said recently Kashmiris expressed their love for Pakistan after its win in the cricket match.
- Sheikh pays homage to sacrifices of Kashmiris against Indian aggression ISLAMABAD, Oct 27 (APP): Minister for Interior, Sheikh Rashid Ahmed Wednesday paid homage to the sacrifices of innocent people in Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJ&K) against the aggression of Indian forces.
- Four K-P policemen martyred in the Lakki Marwat ambush. CM Mahmood Khan condemns the incident, orders police to nab culprits without any delay.
- SHC allows ‘compromise decree’ in Haroon, Jami case. The Sindh High Court (SHC) on Wednesday allowed a compromise decree on separate pleas moved by plaintiff Hameed Haroon and defendant Jamshed Raza Mehmood, aka Jami, in a suit for ‘Perpetual and Mandatory Injunction and Damages’, filed by the plaintiff in 2020.
- Imran Khan’s talks with the Pakistan Taliban will not bring peace. Negotiations with the TTP have failed in the past. There is no reason to believe they will work now.
- China-Pakistan friendship sets an example for international relations: Farrukh ISLAMABAD, Oct 27 (APP): Terming China and Pakistan ‘all-weather strategic cooperative partners, Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Farrukh Habib on Wednesday said the friendship was based on mutual respect and trust and has definitely set a precedent for the international relations.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 27 October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 27 October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 99,450 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,16,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 516 cases and 13 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 38,430 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 27 at 7:40 am).
2. Prime Minister formally appoints Pakistan’s new ISI Chief
What’s going on? Prime Minister Imran Khan reportedly signed-off on Lieutenant General Nadeem Anjum as the new head of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agency. Khan had a final consultation with Army Chief, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, before confirming Anjum’s appointment.
The details: Didn’t Khan already approve Anjum’s appointment? Well, it’s complicated. Over the past few weeks, there have been rumors about a disconnect between the government and the army.