Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 26 October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- NCOC daily update: 572 new cases, 6 deaths from Covid-19 ISLAMABAD: Pakistan added 572 new Covid-19 cases over the last 24 hours, the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) said on Tuesday.
- Pakistan records less than 10 daily coronavirus deaths for the second consecutive day
COVID-19 claims the lives of at least six people in the last 24 hours, pushing the death tally to 28,392, NCOC stats show.
- Turkey and West climb down from the brink of the biggest diplomatic crisis ANKARA: Turkey and its Western allies climbed down from a full-blown diplomatic crisis after foreign embassies said they abide by diplomatic conventions on non-interference, averting a threatened expulsion of 10 ambassadors.
- China has huge potential market for Pakistani goods: Chinese expert BEIJING: China is a huge potential market for Pakistani goods and the country should find ways to continuously expand exports to China to reduce the bilateral trade imbalance, said Cheng Xizhong, Visiting Professor at Southwest University of Political Science and Law.
- In a phone call, PM Imran and Chinese President Xi agreed to further strengthen bilateral ties. Pakistan and China have called on the world to provide immediate humanitarian and economic assistance to the people of Afghanistan.
- Pakistani students shine at Silk Road & Young Dream awards ISLAMABAD: Pakistani and Chinese students won the certificates and monetary awards in Urdu and Chinese Language Essay Writing Competitions at the 4th Silk Road and Young Dream Awards ceremony held here in Beijing.
- Qureshi reaches Tehran to attend the multilateral meeting on Afghanistan. On Tuesday, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi reached Tehran to participate in a ministerial meeting of Afghanistan’s neighboring countries marked on Wednesday.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 26 October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 26 October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 99,450 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,16,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 572 cases and 6 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 42,096 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 26 at 7:04 am).
2. Muslim Indian cricketer faces online abuse, and Kashmiris beaten after Pak-India cricket match
What’s going on? On Sunday, the Pakistan men’s cricket team won a Twenty20 World Cup match against India at the Dubai International Stadium. This was reportedly Pakistan’s first win against India in a World Cup match. However, while Pakistan celebrated its historic win, Mohammed Shami, a Muslim member of India’s cricket team, faced online threats and abuse. Also, Kashmiris are either facing charges, or trying to recover after being beaten.
The details: India’s cricket captain, Virat Kohli, admitted that Pakistan “outplayed” his team. Yet, Shami faced the brunt of public anger on social media after India’s cricket team lost the match. Shami’s Instagram page reportedly got hundreds of abusive messages. Some people accused him of being a “traitor,” and a “sell out.” Some even called him a “Pakistani.” Omar Abdullah, former chief minister of Indian-administered Kashmir, pointed out that Shami was not the only player on the field that night – he was one of 11 players.