Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 25th November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Pakistani students seek PM Imran’s help for their return to China ISLAMABAD: Around 6,000 Pakistani students, who returned home from China in the middle of their studies after the Covid-19 outbreak there two years ago, have not been able to resume their studies in the neighboring country.
- Civil judge arrested for allegedly raping woman at his residence in Lower Dir PESHAWAR – Police arrested a civil judge at the lower court for allegedly raping a woman in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Lower Dir district.
- Poverty is not our issue, inflation is: Shaukat Tarin Finance advisor rubbishes rumors of lockers being seized, says rupee is undervalued by Rs10.
- In what capacity Maryam was running govt’s media cell, asks PM Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday observed that the PML-N tried to create a division in the media.
- Shahid Afridi to represent Punjab govt at Dubai Expo LAHORE, Nov 26 (APP): Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab on Friday decided to appoint former star all-rounder Shahid Afridi as Ambassador of Punjab government in Dubai Expo, which is underway in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Newborn baby with ‘burnt skin’ found in Karachi trash bin. People in the Gulshan-e-Hadid locality were appalled to find a newborn baby abandoned in a rubbish bin – to their utter shock, it looked the child was burnt.
- Starbucks and Amazon are opening cashier-less coffee shops in Manhattan. Starbucks is opening a pick-up cafe in midtown Manhattan with Amazon that uses the retail giant’s cashier-less technology.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 25th November 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 25th November 2021 is being sold for Rs. 107,000 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 124,800 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 350 cases and 9 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 38,038 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 24 at 6:54 am).
2. Pakistan denies that an Indian pilot shot down its air force jet in 2019
What’s going on? RememberIndian pilot, Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, who is now Group Captain? Indian President, Ram Nath Kovind, awarded him India’s third-highest honor for showing “conspicuous courage” and “an exceptional sense of duty.” According to India, Varthaman shot down a Pakistani F-16 fighter jet during aerial combat with Pakistan’s air force in February 2019. However, Pakistan denied India’s claim and reiterated that no Indian pilot downed any of its planes that day.