Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 25 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Imran for collective efforts to fight emerging threat of terrorism – Islamophobia. UNITED NATIONS New York, Sept 24: Prime Minister Imran Friday called for collective efforts to fight the emerging threat of terrorism in the form of Islamophobia and urged a global dialogue to counter its rise while simultaneously promoting interfaith harmony.
- FM Qureshi discusses with UN chief situation in Kashmir, Afghanistan. UNITED NATIONS, Sept 24 (APP): Pakistan Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi Friday held wide-ranging talks with United Nations (UN) Secretary-General Antonio Guterres that focused on the decades-old Kashmir dispute and the evolving situation in Afghanistan.
- ‘Unfortunate’ of the world to ignore India’s ‘war crimes in Kashmir over corporate interests: PM UNITED NATIONS, New York Sep 24 (APP): Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday said India’s actions in Occupied Jammu and Kashmir amounted to “war crimes” and the “crimes against humanity” and regretted the world’s “selective” approach owing to its corporate interests.
- European restriction on PIA may be lifted this year, hopes the minister. Minister for Aviation Ghulam Sarwar Khan has expressed hope that restrictions on Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flights by certain European countries will be lifted during this year.
- Iraq to purchase 12 Pakistan-made JF-17 Thunder fighter jets. ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has received an international order for the supply of 12 fighter jets JF-17 Thunder Block III to Iraq, local media reported on Saturday.
- Many countries are keen to sell weapons to Bangladesh. A number of countries that produce military equipment are keen to sell their products and services to Bangladesh and widen the defense cooperation with it.
- Dozens of men arrested in India are accused of gang raping a 15-year-old girl repeatedly
(CNN)Police in India arrested 29 men on Thursday in connection with the alleged gang rape of a 15-year-old girl, which occurred repeatedly over a period of almost eight months.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 25 September 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 25 September 2021 is being sold for Rs. 96,880 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,13,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 2,233 cases and 50 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 52,788 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 24 at 7:52 am).