Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 24th November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Something Tangible. Please share a story of something tangible you have done for Pakistan. I think talk is good but we need action to advance our country. Have you channeled your hypernationalism into something positive for the country?
- Pakistan’s active COVID-19 cases drop below 15,000 after one year. 315 more people tested positive for the virus after 35,332 tests were conducted across the country during the last 24 hours.
- US firm says receiving threats over-analysis of Nisar’s alleged audio clip. Garret Discovery, a US firm that examined an alleged tape of former chief justice of Pakistan Saqib Nisar, has claimed it received a threatening call over its work to authenticate the audiotape.
- Man receives the death penalty for raping his daughter. Prosecutor informs the court victim revealed the abuse to her grandfather after being raped multiple times.
- ICC confident all teams will travel to Pakistan for 2025 Champions Trophy: chairman
India’s participation in the 2025 Champions Trophy in Pakistan is a “challenging” issue for the International Cricket Council but the world governing body said it is confident all teams will travel to the country for the tournament.
- Biden infuriates China by inviting Taiwan to a democracy summit: Beijing says US actions are a cover for ‘oppressing other countries, dividing the world and serving its own interests.
- Taliban say Doha talks to open a ‘new chapter’ with the US. Next week’s talks between the United States and the Taliban in Doha — the second such meeting since the group seized power — will open a “new chapter” in political ties, the group said Wednesday.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 24th November 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 24th November 2021 is being sold for Rs. 107,000 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 124,800 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 350 cases and 9 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 38,038 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 24 at 6:54 am).
2. Pakistan denies that Indian pilot shot down its air force jet in 2019
What’s going on? RememberIndian pilot, Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, who is now Group Captain? Indian President, Ram Nath Kovind, awarded him India’s third-highest honor for showing “conspicuous courage” and “an exceptional sense of duty.” According to India, Varthaman shot down a Pakistani F-16 fighter jet during aerial combat with Pakistan’s air force in February 2019. However, Pakistan denied India’s claim and reiterated that no Indian pilot downed any of its planes that day.