Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 24th January 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- I’ll Be More Dangerous to Opponents Out of Office, Warns P.M. Khan. In question-and-answer session with public, prime minister reiterates derision of opposition leaders, claims only salaried class suffering from inflation.
- Banking Industries Updates. PM Khan announces two new schemes for overseas Pakistanis. Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday announced two new schemes.
- Shahzad Akbar resigns as PM’s adviser on accountability and interior. Adviser to the Prime Minister on Accountability and Interior Shahzad Akbar announced on Monday that he had resigned from his post, but said that he would still remain associated with the PTI.
- AGP directs Shahbaz Sharif to submit Nawaz’s medical reports within 10 days. AGP warns Shahbaz a contempt of court petition will be filed against him if he fails to submit report on Nawaz’s health.
- PPP will march from Karachi to Islamabad to oust govt constitutionally and legally: Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari says Pakistan was “self-sufficient during Zardari?s stint in power but now it has become helpless”.
- Islamabad: District administration devices new guidelines for school closure amid COVID surge. If any student tests positive in class, instead of closing school, only respective classes will be dismissed, says DC Islamabad.
- PNS Tabuk has been commissioned in Pakistan Navy. Commissioning Ceremony of Pak Navy Ship TABUK held at Romania. PNS TABUK is a multipurpose & highly adaptive platform equipped with state of the art electronic warfare, anti-ship & anti-air weapons/sensors along with modern self-protection & terminal defence system.
- Afridi leads Pakistan’s domination of ICC awards DUBAI: Fast bowler Shaheen Afridi was named men’s Cricketer of the Year on Monday, combining with team mates Babar Azam and Muhammad Rizwan to help his country dominate the annual awards announced by the governing International Cricket Council (ICC).
Spotlight by Prepistan
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan Reports 781 Critical Coronavirus Cases in 24 Hours. Confirmed infections of COVID-19 reach 1,328,487, against 1,263,486 recoveries and 29,019 deaths, leaving 10,009 active cases.