Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 24 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Pakistan to work with Afghan authorities to contain TTP threat: PM ISLAMABAD, Sep 24 (APP): Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday said Pakistan would work with the authorities in Afghanistan to halt Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and other sources of terrorism emanating from the neighbouring country.
- Pakistan logs 2,233 fresh coronavirus infections, 50 deaths in 24 hours. Country’s COVID-19 positivity rate now stands at 4.23%
- Indian agent who spied on Pakistan, lives a miserable life. ISLAMABAD, Sept 233 (APP): Indian agents working for the notorious Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) feel dejected and abandoned by their parent spy agency, forcing them to live the rest of their life in squalid conditions.
- Govt taking every possible step to deal with price hike : Jamshed Cheema ISLAMABAD, Sep 24 (APP):Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Food Security Jamshed Iqbal Cheema on Friday said that the government was taking every possible step to ensure the availability of essential commodities at fixed prices in the markets.
- Karachi police takes two people into custody for not getting COVID-19 shot. In crackdown against unvaccinated people, police register case against two people under Sindh Epidemic Diseases Act, 2014.
- Pakistan-Saudi Arabia: A special relationship. Saudi Arabia is the largest supplier of petroleum to Pakistan; it is also interested in setting up an oil refinery in Gwadar.
- PM once again to call UN attention towards Indian atrocities in IIOJK ISLAMABAD: Minister for Information and Broadcasting Chaudhry Fawad Hussain on Friday said Prime Minister Imran Khan in his address to the United Nations’ General Assembly today would once again call the UN attention towards atrocities being committed by Indian forces against Kashmiris and minorities.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 24 September 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 24 September 2021 is being sold for Rs. 96,800 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,12,900 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 2,233 cases and 50 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 52,788 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 24 at 7:52am).