Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 23 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19, 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 2,357 cases and 58 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 48,151 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 23 at 9:45 am).
- KP govt decides to recheck papers of high-scoring students. KP govt to recheck papers of students who secured over 1,090 marks in matric and inter.
- PM Imran Khan summons meeting to discuss rising inflation today. Important decisions are expected to be taken during the meeting to curb inflation, say sources.
- PM Modi in the US to meet with CEOs to highlight opportunities in India. WASHINGTON: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said he would highlight economic opportunities in India during his meetings with CEOs here.
- Pakistan will have to make difficult decisions in the future due to IMF: SBP governor State Bank of Pakistan Governor Reza Baqir believes Pakistan has overcome the threat of COVID-19.
- India does it again! More Fake news! First Iran fell for it, now New Zealand. Pakistan says Emails threatening NZ cricketers originated in India. Pakistan says New Zealand received threatening emails before and after it arrived in Pakistan, including an email sent from India to the wife of Martin Guptill in which the opening batsman received a death threat.
- Joint Anti-Terrorist Exercise 2021 begins in Pabbi. The opening ceremony of the Joint Anti-Terrorist Exercise (JATE) 2021 was held at National Counter Terrorism Centre (NCTC), Pabbi as part of the SCO Regional Anti-Terrorist Structure.
Troops from the People’s Liberation Army China and Pakistan Army are participating in the exercise.
- Concerted efforts to boost China-Pak cross-border e-commerce: Li Yiman “As a newly appointed Honourable Investment Counsellor, I want to make my own share of contribution and provide one-stop logistics services to boost cross-border e-commerce between China and Pakistan,” Ms. Li Yiman, CEO of Zhejiang Eman Logistics said on Thursday.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 23 September 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 23 September 2021 is being sold for Rs. 96,880 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,13,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 2,357 cases and 58 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 48,151 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 23 at 9:45 am).
2. Comedian and drag artist describes attempted assault against him
The details: According to Moiz, beelas are an “organized syndicate” of men who “enact violence on khwajasiras and effeminate boys.” He suggested that the beela network has been around for a while, and this was one of their many planned attacks at events where they know “khwajasiras and/or “effeminate boys” will be present.