Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 23 November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Maryam Nawaz, PML-N social media wing ‘create fake leaks’: Fawad Chaudhry says an audio clip attributed to the former chief justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar “has been proved false”.
- Lahore court issues stay order against PCB’s suspension of the PTV broadcast deal. The PCB had terminated its cable-distribution deal and suspended the broadcasting deal with PTV Sports, which was expected to earn them US$ 200 million over three years.
- Pakistan condemns arrest of human rights activist Khurram Parvez in occupied Kashmir
“Arbitrary arrests of HR activists on staged charges is clear evidence of India’s state-terrorism, human rights violations”.
- Overseas Pakistanis stage protest outside ECP, demand right to vote ISLAMABAD: A protest demonstration was organized by overseas Pakistanis on Monday outside the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) headquarters to give them their right to vote.
- PM for a strategy to protect cities from pollution ISLAMABAD, Nov 23 (APP): Prime Minister Imran Khan Tuesday directed devising of a comprehensive strategy within the shortest possible time, to protect major cities from pollution.
- Ombudsman’s damning report on Sindh healthcare system belies govt claims KARACHI: The Sindh government’s tall claim about the improved healthcare system and medical facilities have come under a serious question as the provincial ombudsman in the annual report has cited.
- Pakistan allows Indian aid transit to Afghanistan. Pakistan’s Cabinet on Tuesday granted permission to arch-rival India to use its land route to ship wheat aid to neighboring Afghanistan where millions of people face hunger as a harsh winter set in.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 23rd November 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 23rd November 2021 is being sold for Rs. 107,000 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 124,800 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 315 cases and 5 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 35,332 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 23 at 9:38 am).
2. Punjab orders educational institutions and private offices to remain closed on Mondays due to smog
What’s going on? Yesterday, the provincial Punjab government ordered all private offices and educational institutions in Lahore to remain closed on Mondays until January 15. This means that schools and private offices will only be open from Tuesday to Friday. But why? According to the directive, these closures are a public safety measure to “conserve lives” and “mitigate the imminent threat of smog in the province.”