Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 22 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19, 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 2,333 cases and 47 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 51,139 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 22 at 6:13 am).
- Pakistan will soon have more nuclear weapons than every country except America and Russia. Far outpacing India in the development of nuclear warheads, Pakistan could have at least 350 nuclear weapons within a decade, making it the world’s third-largest nuclear arsenal, according to a new.
- Qureshi says Taliban govt heading towards inclusivity. FM Qureshi says the Taliban including various ethnicities in govt, says Islamabad expects them to live up to their promises.
- TikTok owner ByteDance limits younger users to 40 minutes a day in China. Following a crackdown on gaming by Chinese authorities, ByteDance is introducing new youth controls for Douyin, its TikTok-equivalent app in China.
- T20 World Cup squad to meet PM Imran Khan today. During the meeting, Ramiz Raja will take the prime minister into confidence over the new changes made in the PCB.
- China Foreign Minister Took Pakistan Side In front Of India || Indian Media. China Foreign Minister Took Pakistan Side In front Of India | Indian Media.
Pakistan calls for an effective strategy to meet D-8 Roadmap 2020-2030. NEW York, Sep 22 (APP): Pakistan on Wednesday called for the need to adopt an effective strategy and monitoring mechanisms to ensure implementation of the decisions and initiatives of the D-8 Decennial Roadmap 2020-2030.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 22 September 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 22 September 2021 is being sold for Rs. 95,800 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,11,700 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 2,333 cases and 47 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 51,139 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 22 at 6:13 am).
2. Cleric promised help in passing exams in exchange for “sexual acts”
What’s going on? Remember Aziz ur Rehman, a Muslim cleric and member of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Fazal (JUI-F) religious party? In June this year, police arrested Rehman and filed charges against him for sexually assaulting one of his students at the Jamia Manzoor-ul-Islamia (i.e. a religious school/madrassa). A police investigation uncovered that Rehman “lured” his student into committing “sexual acts” with him for three years.
The details: According to the recent police report, the survivor, a male in his early 20s, told police that Rehman accused him and another student of cheating on their exams. The survivor said he was banned from giving exams at the Wafaqul Madaris (i.e. a body that oversees the religious school system). Then, the survivor suggested that Rehman blackmailed him into being sexually assaulted.