Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 22 October 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- TLP announces ‘long march’ to Islamabad. After days of staging protests in Lahore’s streets, the banned Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) announced on Thursday that it will start a “long march” towards Islamabad on Friday, according to a statement issued by the TLP media cell.
- Pakistan Medical Commission put on notice in the petition against MDCAT ISLAMABAD: The Islamabad High Court on Thursday issued notice to the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) in a petition filed by candidates challenging the Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT).
- Iran guns down three Pakistani fishermen QUETTA: At least three Pakistani fishermen were gunned down, while two others were injured, by Iranian security forces when they wandered into Iranian territorial waters in the Pasaband area, about 40 kilometers off the Jewani coast in Pakistan.
- UAE’s MoU with IIOJ&K ‘major success’ for India: Ex-Pakistani diplomat
Dubai and Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir signed an MoU for development projects in occupied Kashmir.
- Israel’s Stake in China’s “Belt and Road”: Does it Weaken Muslim Unity? This past month, Israel opened a new $1.7 billion terminal in the Port of Haifa that would be run by the Chinese state-owned Shanghai International Port Group (SIPG). This is one of the projects of the Chinese Belt and Road Initiative in Israel. Others include a light rail system in Tel Aviv and.
- Punjab IG orders strict action against protesters who block highways. All-out efforts will be made to protect people’s lives and properties, says Punjab IG.
- Meet Starlab: Private space station planned to fly in 2027. [IMG alt=”An artist’s illustration of the Starlab private space station, a joint project of the companies Nanoracks, Lockheed Martin, and Voyager Space.
- Punjab to kick off door-to-door vaccination drive from Oct 25 Legal action will be taken against people who refuse to get themselves vaccinated.
- Rocket failure delays US hypersonic glide missile test in Alaska after China fired second missile ‘that defies the laws of physics. A rocket failure has reportedly caused a delay in the US military’s test of its hypersonic weapons system.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 22 October 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 22 October 2021 is being sold for Rs. 99,450 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,16,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 567 cases and 16 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 39,200 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on October 22 at 6:42 am).
- A new COVID-19 variant: Pakistani officials are reporting that another COVID-19 variant called “Epsilon” has been detected in Pakistan. The variant may have originated in California, according to Dr. Javed Akram, a member of the Scientific Task Force for COVID-19. Dr. Akram said the variant had also reached the UK and other European countries. Dr. Akram claimed that “all vaccines were effective against Epsilon.” He urged people to get vaccinated and follow COVID-19 prevention measures. More details about the Epsilon variant and its severity are still unclear.