Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 21 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19, 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 1,897 cases and 81 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 46,231 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 21 at 7:01 am).
- FM Qureshi wants the world to support Afghanistan, unfreeze assets. Taliban have to be more sensitive and receptive to international opinion, says Qureshi in a briefing to foreign media in New York.
- Noted British journalist blasts ECB for withdrawing Pakistan tour. ISLAMABAD, Sep 21 (APP): British journalist and broadcaster Peter Oborne has come down hard on the English and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) for calling off their next month’s tour of Pakistan saying that the move was not just a blow to Pakistan cricket but to world cricket.
- No case can be reviewed for a second time under Pakistani law: Supreme Court
A second review was never allowed in life imprisonment and death sentence cases; are plot allotments more important?: Justice Shah.
- 5m people lost jobs during three years of PTI govt: Shehbaz ISLAMABAD: Opposition Leader in the National Assembly and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif has said that five million people have lost their jobs during the tenure of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government.
- Afghan women are outraged by Taliban work restrictions. The Taliban Monday tightened their grip on women’s rights, slashing women’s access to work, and denying girls the right to secondary school education. After pledging a softer version of their repressive regime of the 1990s, the group has been stripping away at freedoms one month after seizing power.
- NASA reviews private space station proposals, expects to save over $1 billion annually after ISS retires. NASA plans to retire the International Space Station by the end of this decade, so the U.S. space agency is turning to private companies to build new space stations in orbit – and expects to save more than $1 billion annually as a result.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 20 September 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 20 September 2021 is being sold for Rs. 96,450 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,12,500 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 1,897 cases and 81 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 46,231 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 21 at 7:01 am).
2. American media personality thanks PM Imran Khan and Pakistan
What’s going on? American radio host and TV presenter, Glenn Beck, thanked Prime Minister Imran Khan for his support in evacuating people from Afghanistan.
Reminder: Foreigners and Afghans have been rushing to flee the country after the Taliban militant group seized control, two decades after a US-led coalition removed them from power. Now, people in Afghanistan are afraid of the Taliban bringing back their previous rule, which has been described as “brutal” and “oppressive.”