Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 1st November 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Covid-19 claims 6 more lives, one of lowest since pandemic outbreak ISLAMABAD, Nov 1 (APP): The national tally of Covid-19 active cases on Monday was recorded 22,545 with 482 more people testing positive for the deadly virus and 1,024 people recovered from the disease during the last 24 hours.
- The infection rate falls to 1.52 as 11 die of Covid. The national Covid tally on Sunday recorded a decline with one of the lowest positivity ratios in the past 24 hours at 1.52 percent while 11 patients died, including those under treatment in hospitals and their respective quarantines.
- Government should allow poultry to be exported to Afghanistan: PPA The Pakistan Poultry Association (PPA) North Region has suggested to the government that the poultry sector should be improved and a conducive environment should be provided so that poultry farmers can be protected from harm.
- Pakistan’s victory, the triumph of Kashmiris: Fawad ISLAMABAD, Nov 01 (APP): Minister for Information and Broadcasting Chaudhry Fawad Hussain said on Monday that in the Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir ( IIOJK), a case has been registered against students of the Government Medical College and Sher Kashmir Medical College for celebrating Pakistan cricket team’s victory in T 200 World Cup match.
- IMF pact for $1bn tranches to be signed this week: Tarin Adviser to Prime Minister on Finance and Revenue Shaukat Tarin has said that Pakistan and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will sign an agreement on the release of a $1 billion tranche of a bailout package this week.
- Qureshi, Australian FM discuss bilateral, regional matters ISLAMABAD, Nov 1 (APP): Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi and his Australian counterpart Marise Payne on Monday discussed the whole range of issues relating to bilateral relations and regional cooperation.
- LHC acquits the Czech model jailed for trafficking heroin. The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Monday approved the acquittal of a Czech model jailed in 2019 for smuggling heroin from Pakistan to Abu Dhabi.
Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 1st November 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 1st November 2021 is being sold for Rs. 99,450 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 116,000 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 482 cases and 6 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 40,621 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on November 1 at 7:13 am).
2. Prime Minister thanks Saudi Arabia for financial support
What’s going on? Saudi Arabia pledged to provide $4.2 billion to assist Pakistan. This pledge is timely for Pakistan since its foreign exchange reserves are “dwindling” according to Bloomberg.
Reminder: Foreign exchange reserves are assets in foreign currencies that central banks hold on reserve. In simpler terms, central banks like to have foreign currency in hand. Most foreign exchange reserves are held in US dollars. As of October 15, reserves in Pakistan’s central bank have declined to $17.5 billion. At the same time, the Pakistani rupee’s value has consistently depreciated against the US dollar. Pakistan also has to pay $14 billion in external debt over the next three to four years (P.S. foreign exchange reserves help countries meet international financial obligations, including debt payments).