Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 1st May 2022 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- Case registered in Faisalabad against Imran, other top PTI leaders over incident at Masjid-i-Nabwi. A case under blasphemy laws was registered in Faisalabad against PTI Chairman and former prime minister Imran Khan and other top figures of the previous government, it emerged on Sunday, days after pilgrims converged on Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif’s delegation and chanted slogans in Masjid-i-Nabwi.
- Imran calls Farah Khan ‘absolutely innocent’, probe against her a ‘political vendetta’ PTI chairman and former prime minister Imran Khan on Sunday defended Farah Khan, a close aide of his wife Bushra Bibi as “absolutely innocent”, describing the corruption probe against her as a “political vendetta” against him.
- Pakistan to celebrate Eidul Fitr on Tuesday. The Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee on Sunday announced that the Shawwal moon was not sighted at any place in Pakistan and therefore Eidul Fitr would be celebrated across the country on Tuesday, May 3.
- PML-N leaders are planning to kill me, attacking Imran Khan’s long march: Sheikh Rasheed “I have registered a case against seven people at the secretariat police station as my life is in danger,” Rasheed says.
- President upholds sack penalty to harassment convict ISLAMABAD: President Dr Arif Alvi rejected a petition of one Dr Humayun Iqbal requesting to dismiss the order of a de novo inquiry against him and upheld the penalty of termination of service imposed by the anti-harassment committee and syndicate of the Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University.
- Pakistan, Saudi discuss possible support for $3bn deposit ISLAMABAD/RIYADH: Pakistan and Saudi Arabia will discuss the possibility of supporting the kingdom’s $3 billion deposit in the State Bank of Pakistan by extending its term “or through other options,” a joint statement carried by Saudi state news agency SPA said on Sunday.
- Modi’s upcoming Europe trip is an opportunity to hold him accountable: Faheem Kayani
The upcoming visit by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to European countries starting from Monday is an opportunity for the host nations to question him on its war crimes in the Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu & Kashmir (IIOJ&K), Fahim Kayani, president of the Tehreek-e-Kashmir UK said on Sunday.
- Rizwan, India’s Pujara share Sussex century stand LONDON: India’s Cheteshwar Pujara scored his second double hundred in three matches on Saturday as he shared a century stand with Mohammad Rizwan for English county Sussex.