Today’s top Pakistan current affairs 19 September 2021 with download link available in pdf. These are the latest breaking news about Pakistan which will be helpful for aspirants in test preparation of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, General knowledge for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, OTS, PTS, and other Govt Jobs, exams & MDCAT, ECAT Entry test preparation.
- A cargo ship carrying 40 buses for the Karachi BRT project arrives in Pakistan. Another consignment of 40 buses for the BRT Karachi project is to arrive in Pakistan by the first week of October.
- KE will not collect KMC taxes at any cost, says Sindh governor. KMC should enhance the ability to collect taxes instead of choosing the easiest way, says Governor Sindh Imran Ismail.
- PM initiates dialogue with Taliban from inclusive govt. Prime Minister Imran Khan Saturday said that he has initiated dialogue with the Taliban for an inclusive government in Afghanistan to include Tajiks, Hazaras, and Uzbek ethnicities.
- 2023 elections will not be held without electoral reforms: Fawad Chaudhry Chief election commissioner should resign, join politics if he can’t steer clear of controversies, says information minister.
- Lost War in Afghanistan |Five Eyes: US, UK, NZ, Canada & Australia try to avenge its defeat from Pakistan & Taliban | NZ abandon Pakistan Cricket Tour Lost War in Afghanistan: Five Eyes Intelligence: US, UK, NZ, Canada & Australia trying to avenge its defeat from Pakistan & Taliban | NZ abandon Pakistan Cricket Tour.
- Exercise: the US “steals” France a huge contract to sell submarines to Australia This is a huge contract worth about $ 90 billion. Exercise: US “steals” France a huge contract to sell submarines to Australia This is a huge contract worth about $ 90 billion for the purchase of eight submarines with nuclear propulsion to Australia. The deal with the United States canceled a deal with France.
- “Pakistani” – Foreign Federal Reserves Close in on 30 Billion USD, September 2021
No wonder why PML is worried about tomatoes and sugar lately. The short-term price adjustments may be a short-term issue but seem like things are moving in the right direction.
- Gold Rate In Pakistan Today, 19th September 2021. Gold Rate in Pakistan today on 19 September 2021 is being sold for Rs. 94,700 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 1,10,400 per tola in Pakistan today.
Spotlight by The NewsRun
1. COVID-19 IN PAKISTAN
- 24-hour recap: Pakistan reported 2,928 cases and 68 deaths in 24 hours. Pakistan also conducted 57,626 tests in the span of 24 hours (P.S. this data was last updated on September 17 at 7:22 am).
- Sindh government to give booster shots to healthcare workers: The Sindh government said it will administer free Pfizer vaccine booster shots to all healthcare workers. The province’s health department issued a notification, stating that healthcare workers were at more risk of being exposed to COVID-19, which is why the government decided to give them booster shots. Last month, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Health, Dr. Faisal Sultan, said the government was considering giving booster shots, six months after the second shot, to frontline healthcare workers above the age of 50. Dr. Sultan said the booster shots will likely roll out after October 1. He also said there were plans to start administering booster shots to immunocompromised people as well.